Troublesome Ex

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

1 hour ago, Larry45 said:

OP, this really isn't that uncommon of a scenario and many expats have been through this exact thing.  But most expats just post online about how awesome things are for them.

Why do you have to be an expat as the same stories happen in all countries. Not many marriage breakdowns are smooth. 

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, robert k said:

Still is not the same as me saying:

"You also assume she's coming from the UK to have him topped off".

If you don't know the difference between COULD and is, there is probably no help for you. I was saying there is the capability.

Are you saying it's untrue?:

There is nothing suspicious about a Filipina going home to visit family, happens every day I would think. Was in answer to your saying:"A hit on a legal husband, with the perpetrator/contractor in the Philippines visiting is a bit obvious isn't it?" My answer to this is you never responded about Jane Doyle. The case was about as obvious as it could get but the Police seemed in no hurry. You seem to think the police would care, while I would not take that for granted.  

The lowest form of debate, a form of lying is to misquote someone. And since you are continuing after it was drawn to your attention, I must assume it's deliberate.

You have not shown where I said she was on her way right now to "Top him off" as you say.

I will say more. You say you had similar? You only lost house, car and cash savings? Do you mind saying what actions you took that led to that eventuality? Are they anything like what you are suggesting now?

I will note that I respond to your questions while you evade mine.

Gentlemen,

May  I suggest you both take deep breaths on this issue.  You both seem to have been distracted.

This guy has a serious problem but as has been suggested, he needs to act in the proper manner,get a solicitor and cease contact and reduce support to ex nut job in UK.

His biggest mistake was not to continue with the case of 'attempted murder in kitchen'.  My experience (and I have plenty) dealing with domestic disputes and violence, is that most of it is puff and win.

Guys, this is a great forum and we don't carry on like this!  We are all friend as I see it?

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Gentlemen,

May  I suggest you both take deep breaths on this issue.  You both seem to have been distracted.

This guy has a serious problem but as has been suggested, he needs to act in the proper manner,get a solicitor and cease contact and reduce support to ex nut job in UK.

His biggest mistake was not to continue with the case of 'attempted murder in kitchen'.  My experience (and I have plenty) dealing with domestic disputes and violence, is that most of it is puff and win.

Guys, this is a great forum and we don't carry on like this!  We are all friend as I see it?

I will not stand quiet while someone misquotes me or mischaracterizes what I say and if that means I have to go, I will really miss most of the people here. I asked two simple questions:

"Did you miss the part about she was arrested for trying to kill him with a kitchen knife"? "Do you think she doesn't mean it"?

I suppose Chris 49 felt defensive. So rather than answer he went on the attack. After that, it was low debate tactics and the only way to counter lies is with truth. Chris49 answered not a single one of my questions...because he can't.

I figured I was done after Old55's comment and leaving Chris49 with the last word. I wouldn't even be posting this but if it is going to keep being dragged up, then I guess I am not done. I sincerely hope we are done now.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I was not singling either one out, the post was directed to both of you in the form of a suggestion to cool it and move on, as it seemed to be going nowhere.

My former occupation gives me a high level of experience in these types of matters.  Not to mention the fact that the ex threw a knife at me in the kitchen - but that  does not constitute 'attempted murder'. I did not miss that information but put it into perspective.

Lets just call it a draw and move on, we are all friends here.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Last year or maybe the Year before and I can't find it now, we had a very similar Story that unfortunately went the same way as this is looking like going, the thing is, that the OP has said he is starting to get things under control and anything we say here is/has nothing to do with what is happening in his Life. Lets just do as Old suggests and leave it there, I am sure that if things unfold he may well update us but if he is reading this he may not want to as I wouldn't given it may go beyond helping him solve  or understand his Dilemma.

Nothing any of us can do now and certainly not worth falling out over.

Edited by Jack Peterson
needed to think about things so that drated spelling
  • Like 2

frozenmystic28
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Last year or maybe the Year before and I can't find it now, we had a very similar Story that unfortunately went the same way as this is looking like going, the thing is, that the OP has said he is starting to get things under control and anything we say here is/has nothing to do with what is happening in his Life. Lets just do as Old suggests and leave it there, I am sure that if things unfold he may well update us but if he is reading this he may not want to as I wouldn't given it may go beyond helping him solve  or understand his Dilemma.

Nothing any of us can do now and certainly not worth falling out over.

This... well... things escalated quickly.

Edited by frozenmystic28
  • Like 2

frozenmystic28
Posted
Posted (edited)

I think its best to create a separate topic if you guys want to continue your debate. to avoid hijacking OP's thread.

Edited by frozenmystic28
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, frozenmystic28 said:

This... well... things escalated quickly.

images.jpg.aec753056f959eccecc12478bf2f5 Cheers my Friend that's the One. Well Found:thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The worse thing is that "Ban from topic" was a third party plugin and not available to cranky admins here but there are more hastily options available to that cranky admin. So to avoid any more drama let's all quit with the parts of this topic that are now over and done with. And I mean all. 

• Like 3