BBQ Smoker wanted

Clermont
Posted
Posted

I'll be over sometime this year, always ready for a BQ, would I do I'm a smoker, but only Marlbour. :hystery:

allancomeau
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Clermont said:

I'll be over sometime this year, always ready for a BQ, would I do I'm a smoker, but only Marlbour. :hystery:

Marlboro?  I am a Hope guy..............you gotta have Hope!

• Haha 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

I bought a Charcoal BBQ when i first came here, the Charcoal here where i live is not good, not like you get overseas, im sure its made from Palm trees, 30 seconds and its gone, if there is no humidity in the air, if there is, you need a gallon of fuel to keep it going, so i have now bought a CharBroil gas one,  the infra-heat, cant complain, very good, and with the amount of pork belly i cook, there is always plenty of smoke due to the fat catching fire in the bottom...... another tip, get a stainless steel one, the others rust very quickly due to the humidity and salt fog in the atmosphere, my Charcoal one fell apart after 2 years, this one i have had 3 years, and still like new

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
wingwelder
Posted
Posted

I'm new to this site and was looking at this... shopee and lazada have pellets and the smokers can be found around Manila on FB marketplace (Pit Boss). You can use good hardwood pellets sold for bedding as a replacement.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Wingwelder. Good to have you join us. :wave:

The thread you replied to is four years old we do welcome your participation please feel free to share.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, wingwelder said:

I'm new to this site and was looking at this... shopee and lazada have pellets and the smokers can be found around Manila on FB marketplace (Pit Boss). You can use good hardwood pellets sold for bedding as a replacement.

There is a company in Ceb building smokers. Pellets I think can be found at Ace hardware.

• Like 2