IHerb

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I was wondering if anybody has used IHerb.com to purchase and then send something to the Philippines?  They have postal shipping options and also DHL/UPS.  What surprised me is that the shipping on DHL / UPS is relatively cheap.  I might order some soap and under $40 is $12.00 to ship DHL with shipping time 4-7 days.  Over $40 is only $8 shipping.

Might be some duty but I doubt much, if any.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

My opinion. If you are already familiar with IHerb.com and its products then its up to you to try it first, then get back to us. 

I do not buy anything online here in the PI. Back home, I was always careful. The only thing I bought, sight unseen was books from Amazon. I like to read.  This might be another topic to open up. 

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I was wondering if anybody has used IHerb.com to purchase and then send something to the Philippines?  They have postal shipping options and also DHL/UPS.  What surprised me is that the shipping on DHL / UPS is relatively cheap.  I might order some soap and under $40 is $12.00 to ship DHL with shipping time 4-7 days.  Over $40 is only $8 shipping.

Might be some duty but I doubt much, if any.

Maybe you could try one of the local Healthy Options stores for a similar item. Not sure if it's a specific soap that you're looking for, but I've purchased some nice imported herbal soaps and bath products there.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Is herb legal here Herb.png

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Maybe you could try one of the local Healthy Options stores for a similar item. Not sure if it's a specific soap that you're looking for, but I've purchased some nice imported herbal soaps and bath products there.

I would like to check at Healthy Options but the nearest is an hour away and we have not been over there yet.  The soap is Grandpa's Pine Tar soap.  H.O. does not have product listings on their website.  GNC carries it in the U.S. but the GNC Kiosk here at Harbor Point had never heard of it.

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OnMyWay said:

I would like to check at Healthy Options but the nearest is an hour away and we have not been over there yet.  The soap is Grandpa's Pine Tar soap.  H.O. does not have product listings on their website.  GNC carries it in the U.S. but the GNC Kiosk here at Harbor Point had never heard of it.

Well, maybe it's best to order that specific item on-line then. If it was for a specific need, there might be another acceptable item at Healthy Options in a future visit. I was amazed at the stuff that could be found there.

• Like 1