Its More Fun in the NAIA

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

I just read about the Sat.-Sun. NAIA power outage. In the comments section someone wrote in that massive luggage theft was happening. Is there any truth to that?

I expect the worst, but hope for the best. I wish I were optimistic on this one, but my personal experiences bode ill. If anyone has first hand experience..... please contribute. I'd love to hear some positive news, since I still have to travel through there one more time.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, manofthecoldland said:

I just read about the Sat.-Sun. NAIA power outage. In the comments section someone wrote in that massive luggage theft was happening. Is there any truth to that?

I expect the worst, but hope for the best. I wish I were optimistic on this one, but my personal experiences bode ill. If anyone has first hand experience..... please contribute. I'd love to hear some positive news, since I still have to travel through there one more time.

Welcome to the PHILIPPINES:whistling:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

If security camera systems don't have backup power, I imagine there would be a "shopping spree"....By the way, I'm talking about the US here, I wonder what would happen in the Philippines?

• Like 1