Rain in Subic Bay Philippines!

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, chris49 said:

.."teacher said if it's raining, no school"......so that's 6 days in a row.

Whats wrong with these people?????????? Didn't we all walk to school 5 miles up hill each way in snow storms (sand storms in my case, being from southern california:hystery::hystery:

• Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

Whats wrong with these people?????????? Didn't we all walk to school 5 miles up hill each way in snow storms (sand storms in my case, being from southern california:hystery::hystery:

That's correct!  And as one older fellow said they had to go bare feet and then the other said they didn't even have feet!:89:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

Didn't we all walk to school 5 miles up hill each way in snow storms

And you could not run because if you breath in the 40 below air rapidly (from the exertion) then you freeze your lungs and die. :Caught:  but we still had to go to school or Dad would kill us.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, scott h said:

Actually we get ticked off about the school closures when they appear to be unwarranted.  Our daughter attends private school in the freeport but they follow the closure directions from the mayor of Olongapo City.  He is very quick to close.  Closed again Tuesday.

Still coming down hard here and continuing for several days, but the school has a roof and the roads are fine.