Forbidden Love. Adultery in Philippines

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It works here in the States but not in Philippines? I'm shocked!Can't imagine why.......:wink:

frozenmystic28
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, BobP said:

Use a proxy.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I too saw this video many years ago when first started to come to Philippines.  But I have come to realise that the Police would be very busy if they set out to 'nick' every westerner/os resident in a 'de facto' relationship.

I think if they started enforcing it there would be a lot of overtime payments being made.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Yup its been around a long time, surprised you have not seen before Dave.

Comes down to money and greed as do most things here.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, RBM said:

surprised you have not seen before Dave.

Yes, I am surprised, from all the responses here, that it took me so long to see it.  And as with all stories, it is only told from one man's perspective.  Still, a must view for anyone who has any thoughts about seeing a 'separated' woman here.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Old55 said:

It works here in the States but not in Philippines? I'm shocked!Can't imagine why.......:wink:

Does not show In Australia either through the link provided for full episodes. 

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I haven't seen the video but I take it that the foreigner got involved with a married woman who was separated from her husband. He knew or did not care. I can understand this. I'm pretty sure it happens a lot. 

So, if adultery is a crime there why isn't Duterte charged for it?  He openly admits it. He admits to 2 wives and 2 mistresses.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

I haven't seen the video but I take it that the foreigner got involved with a married woman who was separated from her husband. He knew or did not care. I can understand this. I'm pretty sure it happens a lot. 

So, if adultery is a crime there why isn't Duterte charged for it?  He openly admits it. He admits to 2 wives and 2 mistresses.

It's not what you know but who you are, who you know and how many Pesos.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Duterte is not a Foreigner. Philippines has many laws on the books. Those laws apply to both Filipinos and to Foreigners but often times enforced when advantageous $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Steve & Myrlita said:

It's not what you know but who you are, who you know and how many Pesos.

I suppose you are right. Lots of adultery in the states but you never hear about it. It's not something that gets put in the local newspapers. Wives just file for divorce and take the cheating husband to the cleaners.