Racist Chinese advertisment

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, MikeSwede said:

What gets me is the one way lane, it is only racist if one particular is doing whatever, but not the other way around. It is good to see that the chinese couldn't care less.

Its only racist if a white person said something..

Funny story from a year ago. I was having a few beers with my Aussie mate in a Perth pub. This black girl (with African roots) started to hit on him. He politely told her that he is not interested. She left while calling him a racist bastard. He wasn't a racist bastard - he was married to a girl that had black African roots from her fathers side (father was from Zimbabwe). He loved hes wife and wasn't looking for any one night stands.

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Sander Martin said:

Its only racist if a white person said something..

Ads making fun of looping thoughts live a dangerous life in a politically correct(ed) world.

We (Western hemi, that is) also have the sexism issue, and combine the two and we have a highly flamable substance.

Or as an ex to me said, when I was blue out of Sweden "Are you stupid, would you buy a Skoda because of a pair of legs?". She was not from Sweden, btw.

I am aware enough to see what will set the -ism sensors off. Sometimes I really agree, too. Most often I just think someone need a visit to the secret house and let off some pressure.

Edited by MikeSwede