Lazy boy chair

RBM
Posted
Posted
On June 10, 2016 at 0:19 PM, robert k said:

After you said you got someone to answer a phone, I started devising some ways to get you to pick some lottery numbers for me because you were obviously on a roll! Too bad it didn't last. I hope they have your chair when you go.

Mike, salamat, after a week plus of, miss information, no information and generally being run around we went to Bacolod. Surprised to find shop was open, after being informed its shut...

Nice staff ( even they not sure what a phone is) friendly, helpful and we bought the chair. 

So close to flying to Manila....

Big thumbs up to Mike  and this wonderful forum.

• Like 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Great news, now go home lay back and relax!:56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Ahhh  the joys of the Philippines.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
On 6/15/2016 at 8:51 AM, RBM said:

Surprised to find shop was open, after being informed its shut...

What kind of prices did they have there? Was the chair comfortable enough to warrent the expense over trying to find something that works locally?

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

What kind of prices did they have there? Was the chair comfortable enough to warrent the expense over trying to find something that works locally?

I conducted due diligence before buying. As always decided now not to skimp, buy quality and pay the extra.

There are various models available far cheaper, how ever common is the ratchet gives out after some months and or the foam sags...

Yes in my opinion pay the extra get branded and quality. The model I bought cost P44K US parts and assembled in Thailand. Mikes suggestion was bang on, just wading through the BS...to ascertain the shop was actually there was the issue. Once inside the staff were lovely. Some smaller ones were just under 40.

Also available Blims in Alabang shopping center  Manila and Alaya in Davao, not in Cebu....

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Congrats RBM, sit back relax and enjoy.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

The model I bought cost P44K US

Sounds great.  Would that be comfortable for a 6 foot 2 inch man or is it the low back model that only comes up to the back of my neck.

RBM
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Sounds great.  Would that be comfortable for a 6 foot 2 inch man or is it the low back model that only comes up to the back of my neck.

My friend from the States whom is a little bigger than this Dave tried it out last night and loved it. His head was fully supported and after a few minutes almost asleep.......(just one glass of wine) 

Happy post a pic if anybody interested.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

Happy post a pic if anybody interested.

yep :thumbsup:

• Like 1