Lazy boy chair

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

Happy post a pic if anybody interested.

Yes, and the GPS coordinates of the store you bought it if you have them and want to share.  It is surely going on my bucket list for when I have a spare 44,000 Pesos

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yes, and the GPS coordinates of the store you bought it if you have them and want to share.  It is surely going on my bucket list for when I have a spare 44,000 Pesos

So this the beast......helps me relax evenings and forget the ordeal to buy same.

corner of Lacson and San Sebastián St as originally stated by Mike ( not closed as Manila said)  Easy to find as a major street in Bacolod.

image.jpg

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, RBM said:

So this the beast.

Thank you.  Just knowing it is available in a store near me (close enough anyway) gives me a good feeling.  Something I can save my Cincos for cinko.jpg

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Something I can save my Cincos for 

:hystery: Remember that "Age" my friend:shades: there's a lot of cinko.jpg's  in the price " Time & Tide waiteth for No man" Not even us and anyway you would only fall asleep in it watch the Soaps :smile: But them it looks big enough for 2 at a push.

Anyway. Morning All:morning1:

• Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

But them it looks big enough for 2 at a push.

Big enough for two sounds good to me... Oh wait, here in the Phils I am big enough for two... guess I need a chair big enough for three then??? :nudie:

• Like 4

intrepid
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

So this the beast......helps me relax evenings and forget the ordeal to buy same.

corner of Lacson and San Sebastián St as originally stated by Mike ( not closed as Manila said)  Easy to find as a major street in Bacolod.

image.jpg

Oh my.  That picture puts a smile on my face and a tear in my eye. :SugarwareZ-034: Like seeing an old friend again after a long span!  Just can't wait till our house is built and out of this furnished rental.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Just lay back and enjoy RBM - got to have the high back model though that you go.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Download a photo Dave and hand i ton the wall, you can feel relaxed just looking at it.

• Like 1

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)

Quite expensive. I bought one almost like that in Estonia 3 years ago and it costed me 500euros (26000 pesos). It was made in Europe. For 150euros extra (7500pesos) i could have had an electric motor one - where you can adjust to just the right position of seating you want. The Chinese made ones started at about 300euros (just over 15k pesos).

Edited by Sander Martin

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Sander Martin said:

I bought one almost like that

Almost is not the same.  Years ago I bought my ex wife a chair 'almost like that' for $500 in Canada. I bought one big like RBMs one with a high back like that one and it cost me $1500 at the same store.  It lasted me 20 years.  It was a replacement for the one I had bought 20 years before that.  I miss my La-Z-Boy

If you want to check their web site http://www.la-z-boy.com/b/recliners/_/N-musa9iZ1etgqjw you will see there is a huge difference in price among the different La Z Boy recliners.  

• Like 1