Hot And Sticky!

johnb
Posted
Posted (edited)
Thanks Johnb,What did you find? I am really curious about this. I might just get one just because. I asked at SM. They don't know what a dehumidifier is. I gave on them real quick. I tend to do that when I get that dumb look. I don't even bother. I know it may seem rude but I started doing that in the US after asking this younger generation simple questions and they just look at you. I've asked around and got no where. I have seen them on alibaba. Strange to me no one knows what a DH is but you can find swamp coolers everywhere. Thanks for keeping me in mind.
Hi Hosea, I didn't make it to SM or Ayala, I got tied up at Cebu Builders, How ever my wife went on to SM and she said she found one in Ace H/ware it was a whopping 39,000 php and had an internal collection tank that would hold 16ltrs of water.... I know that that's not a lot of info but i still have to visit SM, so I'll have a look myself this coming weekend and fill in the blanks, i also did some searching on the net and came up with this Philippine website http://www.kolinphil.com.ph/products/aircoolers.htm all though its manila based it may be some use to you, John Edited by johnb