Yikes, I am so surprised that no one has mentioned this today;

Flash Floods Cebu.jpg any comments?

Edited by Jack Peterson
move on to another post now

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just a couple More on this;

Flash Floods Cebu 2.jpgFlash Flood.jpg Looks bad to me!

Flash Flood in Cebu.jpg

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just a few more while I am unsupervised here :hystery: Sorry, not so funny I guess given this situation.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Flash Floods TAXI Please.jpg Flash Floods More.jpg Flash Floods, Traffic calming.jpg

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

What's funny to me is that people still insist on driving or going somewhere, even though there is a flood.  If I lived there I would park my car and stay home until the floods were gone.  Cebu floods a little bit every time there is a heavy rain but those pics look worse than the usual floods.  Hope no-one was hurt.

• Like 3

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

They probably just see the flood as a free car wash ?. Not a smart thing tho.

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)

The only place I would be driving was to higher ground and I would have started before it got that bad. Really it's good to find a place to live with a little elevation.

Edited by robert k

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

If i had the UTE i had in Australia there, i would be driving as fast as possible for nice large waves to drown all of their air intakes. Only a retard will go into that much water without a snorkel on the car ?.

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Has to be said it's entirely predictable, happens frequently when there's heavy rain. You'd think in a country where downpours are common they'd always build sufficient drainage to cope but even if they do the locals just think it's a convenient place to dump rubbish, hence they get blocked and the flood happens like night follows day. However, that said, even Singapore, where they take these things seriously and build huge storm drains, has flash floods on occasion when the rains are just too heavy for the drains to cope.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK Fresh in, this one is Just up a ways from "J"Mall, anyone going to Immigration on Monday? lets hope it has Flash Flood J mall.jpg Subsided and Of Course you still gotta eat EH? Flash Flood Still gotta eat..jpg

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a photo sorry?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not a Ghoul at all but some of these Photos are just Incredible;

Couldn't Find a taxi maFlash Floods. Couldn't Find a taxi Ma.jpg  No swimming todayFlash Flood, is this normal.jpg   Room s to Rent?Flash Flood WOW.jpg    Food Spoiled ?Flash flood, Food hall..jpg

As I said I am  sad to see this But..............................:huh:

Edited by Jack Peterson
just moving things around a Little