Nfl Football

Inspector
Posted
Posted
additional comments: watching this feed full screen avoids the pop-up ads, and my dsl is running a little slower today so I'm getting lots of stops for buffering, but it;s still watchable. I think this might be a good excuse to upgrade my Globe DSL speed.
If you can get sky cable, I would go that route. They have the ASN (american sports network) and show the games live...1 am, 4 am and the night games. Only issue is if your team is not the game of the week...or not playing prime time. However, they do eventually show almost ALL the games during the week....replay of course. I just watched a replay of the Lions beating on the Chiefs last night. Computer watching is brutal...been there and done it. They simply do not have the speed for it to be enjoyable, and it always ends up being choppy.
  • Like 1

Condor
Posted
Posted

oh so true about the internet speed... plus with Globe we have the downtime due to them selling more bandwidth than they have available... so at times my 1Mb/s can't handle the game and I shut down the sound and get stop action every 10 seconds or so...haha... I'd upgrade except globe is just not reliable enough to make it worthwhile... so yes I'll go with sky... hmmmm wonder if they have a package for both internet and tv.... thanks for the info, Inspector... I'll make sure we get that channel.

Condor
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the tip, Inspector... got it and love it! For 12 bucks a month??? plus we get HBO and the fox channels... yeah it's analog and cut back to 4:3 with the edges missing, but it's great none the less.

Condor
Posted
Posted

oops naivity attack! apparently they only included the extra channels a few days, ASN and Fox are now gone and I see they are not included with my 499 package... They must have known i would be hooked... they want an additional 380 a month to include those... grumble grumble. But at least my globe internet has apparently been repaired... hardware problem. Maybe next year when I am able to stay here full time and permanently, I will upgrade to HD and to the full ASN service. No point in doing that now because Elnie will only watch her soaps while I'm gone, so oh well.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Giants fan...hate the Cowgirls, but Romo impressed. Condor...you have to get the ASN.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Ugh...another all nighter watching football. :thumbsup: Hopefully the will have the Cowgirls and Lions at 1 AM...and then my Giants and Cards at 4 AM...know the 8 AM game is the Jets and Ravens...hopefully awake for that good one. :bash:

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Eagles lose, Cowstains lose...Romo pick 6'sw the game away...GIANTS come back and win. :hystery: Jets and Ravens in a sloppy fumble fest. :89: