Prefers jail over wife

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Reboot said:

And to think, he could have just moved to the Philippines and Lived Like A King For Under $1000 A Month.

There are some countries, (Sweden comes to mind after seeing a video), where it seems a person lives better in jail than they could live here for $1,000 a month. You could live like a king there and even have a "queen" for a companion. :hystery:

• Like 4

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, robert k said:

Once upon a time I lived in a hole in the ground. There were lots of people around whose uncle dressed them funny and all these people agreed that my hole was better than anyone else's hole in the ground often calling it the Taj Mahal. The landscaping was impeccable. Still I would give up all that to live in the Philippines on USD $1,000 a month. Crazy I know, but true

:huh-huh:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

There are some countries, (Sweden comes to mind after seeing a video), where it seems a person lives better in jail than they could live here for $1,000 a month. You could live like a king there and even have a "queen" for a companion. :hystery:

I was amazed at the quality of the house the Swedes were giving to the refugees, free for 90 days then they re-evaluate. Furnished cabin with heat, water, electric, cable and internet. One family per.

Wow, I would give them a tent and the basics with the promise that I won't let anyone shoot at them.

But they thought they would be welfare dwellers in a big city, not a small town surrounded by woods. They must have been economic refugees. I don't think the other kind would be that picky.

• Like 3