Dangers of Ayala

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted
On 10/5/2016 at 8:27 AM, Gerald Glatt said:

Must be dangerous there, JGF said that they taste you. Run Run fast that means they eat people.  I thought all you needed was candy, even if candy is hard to come by.  Just to old I sopose...

When we visited last September I had a new muscle shirt labeled "MAN CANDY". My family got the joke and loved it. Although... they do taste you! When we went mall trolling in Makati little buggers kept sneaking up and licking me... Teach me to be a smart arse!

Regards

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

afathertobe
Posted
Posted (edited)

I should work on my beer belly (as in drink more beer), I don't remember ever getting approached beyond a "helloOOo Sir" from the sales ladies followed by giggling. 

Edited by afathertobe

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, afathertobe said:

I should work on my beer belly (as in drink more beer), I don't remember ever getting approached beyond a "helloOOo Sir" from the sales ladies followed by giggling. 

These weren't sales ladies in that context. :smile:

just to add, if you hang around out on the terraces by yourself then you will know what I was talking about. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

My secret is Off Lotion :89:

We are talking about mosquitoes, aren't we?

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted

I have to say, Cebu is where the talent's at!

RBM
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Reboot said:

I have to say, Cebu is where the talent's at!

Not only Cebu, just they tend to be more forward than other areas.

The only city where I never experienced any kind of looks or flirting was Legaspi City where I spent considerable time. 

If one was missing it a quick trip to Naga sorted the issue, back to rock star status.

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, RBM said:

Not only Cebu, just they tend to be more forward than other areas.

The only city where I never experienced any kind of looks or flirting was Legaspi City where I spent considerable time. 

If one was missing it a quick trip to Naga sorted the issue, back to rock star status.

I mean looks, not behavior.

• Like 1

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

I have a suspicion older gents get approached more than us young guys. I do get a lot of looks as well though. 

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, afathertobe said:

I have a suspicion older gents get approached more than us young guys.

It depends what you mean by young.  I got "approached" equally as much at 52 as I get at 61 and I see other guys getting approached equally as much at ages 40 and 70.  I don't hang out with many foreigners who are under 40 so I can't speak to that part.

• Like 2