Dangers of Ayala

Domino22
Posted
Posted

I got smiles in the store when I was there. But not by any young women. Went to a few malls but never got the good vibe. I am old and border line the old fat ugly guy so I keep my hopes low that this would happen to me. 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I wouldn`t worry about young women giving you attention.The time to worry is when a rooster gives you a lot of attention which is happening to me  outside of my house.I think he must be gay.I have showed him the box from paxo stuffing but that has not deterred him in his attention for me.

• Like 4

Nephi
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Domino22 said:

I got smiles in the store when I was there. But not by any young women. Went to a few malls but never got the good vibe. I am old and border line the old fat ugly guy so I keep my hopes low that this would happen to me. 

Well, if you were single, I'd suggest you come up to Angeles City and go to the SM mall. That's a whole different ballgame! But even where you are the problem is that you most likely look married and as if your wife is just 10 feet away:571c66d400c8c_1(103):.. Besides, you are married aren't you? Remember, looking at the menu is a waste of time if-----...

• Like 1

Nephi
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, robert k said:

But a pleasant waste of time none the less!:smile:

Could be. But married or not, it's best to avoid even the appearance of wrongdoing. A lot safer that way too!

Edited by Nephi
  • Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 10/11/2016 at 5:25 AM, afathertobe said:

I have a suspicion older gents get approached more than us young guys. I do get a lot of looks as well though. 

I've noticed that a few times. Even in most Malls you see older ex pats walking around with pretty girls and the younger guys walking around with their male friends.

According to my friends wife who is also pretty and richer than her older husband it's a perception the women have about younger ex pats. They are under the impression most just like a bit of fun, beers with their mates then they're out of the country where as the older guys have allegedly had their fun and are more responsible and attentive to their partners. I'll let her believe that lol.

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted

I watched a younger Philippine vlogger's video where he said it was disgusting seeing a younger filipina with an older western husband and others agreed with him. I asked them if they were willing to marry the woman and accept her child as their own and support both of them as long as you are alive? They said no....but they would Gerr Gerr her anytime she likes and as often as she likes. I then asked if they were going to Gerr Gerr other women? They said of course. 

All I could say to that was wow, imagine giving all that up for something like security?

Another younger Philippines vlogger said he thought that way until he himself got married, now he says he's changed his mind and it doesn't bother him.

I think the situation of the filipina with an older foreigner husband isn't the problem at all. I think the younger guys aren't getting any Gerr Gerr and they are jealous? How dare that old guy take an attractive young woman who the young guy could have had great Gerr Gerr with off the market? The reality is that the young guy wasn't getting Gerr Gerr anyway or he wouldn't have had time to be jealous? Just an observation.:89:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, robert k said:

How dare that old guy take an attractive young woman who the young guy could have had great Gerr Gerr with off the market?

It's all about Money :shades:

• Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

I think the situation of the filipina with an older foreigner husband isn't the problem at all. I think the younger guys aren't getting any Gerr Gerr and they are jealous? How dare that old guy take an attractive young woman who the young guy could have had great Gerr Gerr with off the market? The reality is that the young guy wasn't getting Gerr Gerr anyway or he wouldn't have had time to be jealous? Just an observation.:89:

I don't know, but how would you explain all the unwed teenage mothers? Someone must be getting some Gerr Gerr; and there aren't that many expats to account for the exorbitant birth rate (which keeps the church happy though, lol).