Dangers of Ayala

Domino22
Posted
Posted
On 10/11/2016 at 8:35 PM, Nephi said:

Well, if you were single, I'd suggest you come up to Angeles City and go to the SM mall. That's a whole different ballgame! But even where you are the problem is that you most likely look married and as if your wife is just 10 feet away:571c66d400c8c_1(103):.. Besides, you are married aren't you? Remember, looking at the menu is a waste of time if-----...

As a single I can retire at 58. You throw in a wife and all I have worked for goes out the window. Being single in the Philippines and still young enough to walk and ride a bike and travel why would I want an anchor to stop me from what? I have worked for and am now able to pursue? Folks it is not going to happen period. Now that said as I age I may need a couple of ya ya's to look after me. And on a side note 3.5 years and 40k with a fiancé from Bogota I am way beyond and over any thought of ever getting married.

• Hmm thinking 1

• 2 years later...
cattledog
Posted
Posted
On 10/14/2016 at 6:26 PM, Domino22 said:

As a single I can retire at 58. You throw in a wife and all I have worked for goes out the window. Being single in the Philippines and still young enough to walk and ride a bike and travel why would I want an anchor to stop me from what? I have worked for and am now able to pursue? Folks it is not going to happen period. Now that said as I age I may need a couple of ya ya's to look after me. And on a side note 3.5 years and 40k with a fiancé from Bogota I am way beyond and over any thought of ever getting married.

Well stated and wise.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 9/29/2016 at 8:57 PM, Gator said:

Could be even more dangerous if you're not good at differentiating between 100% girls and Ladyboyz; you might wind up getting an unwanted prostrate exam, lol.

:hystery: 

And NOT with a finger!!:hystery:

graham59
Posted
Posted

They can be difficult to identify though... :unsure:

21193006_2085525038361063_4350911319936485383_n.jpg