One aussie who wont be back

Nephi
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, robert k said:

There really needs to be an investigation of this travesty of justice instigated by the Aquino administration.:thumbsup:

Agreed but just like any other legal issue here, it would end up going nowhere I think..

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

A big problem here they don`t review all of the evidence before they make a charge. My friend has been going to court appearances for 3 years. His witnesses have started to give evidence which prove beyond a doubt that he is innocent. If they had a system like the UK (Crown prosecution service) he would not have even faced charges as it would have progressed no further than that reviewing office.I feel very sorry for the Aussie but we all hear and read of cases where it has been years rather than months.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Nephi said:

Agreed but just like any other legal issue here, it would end up going nowhere I think..

I`m not so sure of that nowadays.It seems to be getting better here, even the bullet scam has stopped.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I`m not so sure of that nowadays.It seems to be getting better here, even the bullet scam has stopped.

I noticed that too. It's amazing that the Aquino administration allowed the bullet scam to go on so long.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Domino22 said:

So till I get it all figured out I will lay as low as I can be nice to everyone.

Actually that is also what you should do AFTER you figure it out!  :smile:

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted

OMW, agreed.

My cousin Lori asked me where I had been and I told her Philippines. She said, "Isn't that place a $#!&hole?" I told her that might be an accurate description for some places in it but not all by a wide margin. She looked thoughtful for a moment and said, "You know, some places here (USA) are $#!%holes". Lori is a very bright woman and never having had to give the matter any thought she accepted the media opinion as default as I suppose many people do.

• Like 2

Domino22
Posted
Posted

I'm still coming. And now down to 27 days after I wake up in the morning. you folks are ahead of me one day plus 13 or 14 hours. I hate the media we got a circus going on here right now. The bought and sold witch and the unknown. Either way I will have to deal with the out come for for about 14 months

• Like 1

Nephi
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, robert k said:

I noticed that too. It's amazing that the Aquino administration allowed the bullet scam to go on so long.

I would kike to see that happen in every case. As it stands now, even the most simple court case involving almost nothing can take two or three years before it goes before a judge.

• Like 2