Typhoon Sarika

ITGeek
Posted
Posted

Typhoon Sarika tracking towards Central Luzon, expected to make landfall Sunday morning as Cat 2/3 strength.

Joint Typhoon Weather Center - USN

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Maybe it`s here in Dumaguete it has been raining very heavily for 10 hours now.

• Like 1

Nephi
Posted
Posted (edited)

JGF or Moderator, please delete this post it not permitted. Am posting a link here to a competing blog site strictly for dissemination of typhoon information for this storm.

Internet connection is a problem for this post but updates on the Tropical Storm/typhoon

can be found by following xxx

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
sold

ITGeek
Posted
Posted
On 10/14/2016 at 6:48 PM, Nephi said:

JGF or Moderator, please delete this post it not permitted. Am posting a link here to a competing blog site strictly for dissemination of typhoon information for this storm.

Internet connection is a problem for this post but updates on the Tropical Storm/typhoon

can be found by following xxx

My apologies, I did not realize it was not permitted to post links in forum.  I only give links to official govt web sites, and Pagasa was experiencing problems.

Nephi
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, ITGeek said:

My apologies, I did not realize it was not permitted to post links in forum.  I only give links to official govt web sites, and Pagasa was experiencing problems.

Morning, No problem at all. Weather was changing so quickly I thouht I'd take a change and post the link/information. Hopefully people are getting the information. Now there is yet another storm (future typhoon) heading our wy as well. Guess we can use the rain.

Nephi..

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, ITGeek said:

It was not your post, Nephi was referring to his own. Most links are OK but not to other Philippines forums. :thumbsup:

Nephi
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

It was not your post, Nephi was referring to his own. Most links are OK but not to other Philippines forums. :thumbsup:

JGF,

Just a followup note. I kinda figured the link might be a no-no but decided to post it due to the danger involved up on Luzon. Sorry about that for sure.

Have a good one,

Nephi