When the trust is broken

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

Its sad Kev how ever must agree with Jack.  We have pretty much confirmed the ...no good turn...scenario but...occasionally one has a nice surprise.

For some years we have been supporting an old ex pea nut vendor, long complicated story how ever was of no surprise when she recently passed over. During this time were in Davao. Upon return  were fully expecting to handle  burial expenses.....The sister told us no....you have already done enough. These rare but heart stoppers reconfirm to us faith in some of the people. Although having said this we basically now limit help to directly schooling kids whom otherwise would have no schooling.

I keep telling myself that I wont help any more people here but I still do. yes sometimes there are honest people about. I know a few tricycle drivers who we use who are honest.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
On 10/19/2016 at 7:55 PM, sonjack2847 said:

He knows he did wrong as he has Swiss blood in him and  the people I know around  here have so far been honest.

I agree with Dave and Mogo that the hard line has to be followed.As for talking to him Old my wife says no, I want to but she knows best.I will put it down to experience.

I listen to my wife in those types of situations as well. Likely she knows best.

• Like 5