Duterte aligns Philippines with China, says U.S. has lost

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, Mr. Bobo said:

If DU30 thinks that drugs are the root cause of the all the problems with the Philippines he is delusional. The problems with the Philippines go much deeper. If you were to eliminate all the drugs pushers and drug users in the country you would probably see a slight drop in crime but the country would still be a 3rd world s-hole. Corruption at all levels of government is the real problem along with the laziness of the Philippine people themselves. I don't know whether the education system is a fault, but let's face the facts, most Filipinas are mentally challenged, maybe it is a genetic thing, I don't know. I have a studio apartment about 50km from my house where I go when I know that there is going to be all day blackout in my city.The place was broken into a couple of weeks ago and the landlady had a locksmith replaced the lock. I went there yesterday with the new key and the door opened fine, so far so good. I then attempted to lock the door from the inside and the key would not turn. The boneheaded locksmith who installed the new lock never tested to see if the lock could be locked from the inside! What a moron! This type of thing would never happen in a western country. There is no hope for this country. People buy dogs and then refuse to feed them. The dogs will bark all day and night because they are hungry. The Filipina could care less if his neighbor doesn't get any sleep because of the barking dog. I posted a thread on another forum about barking dogs not being fed and a few people said "oh that a cultural thing" learn to live with it! BS, it is plain rude and would never happen in a "civilized" country. One call to the police and the problem would be solved. Filipina people have total disregard for their neighbors and think nothing of singing off key Karaoke songs at 3 am at maximum volume. Oh, that's another "cultural thing" according to another forum. BS, again it's is plain rude. In America one phone call to the police and the music will stop, end of story. The fact that the Philippine people elected DU30 is proof of how mentally challenged they really are. As soon as the domestic adoption of my daughter is finalized (it's been in the works for three years know) I am out of here. I will be leaving a very large and expensive house behind but since I am 15 years older than my wife, she can make use of the house after I die in America. I think that all the expats that call this place "paradise" are the ones that are on drugs. It is and it will always be a 3rd world s-hole regardless of who is in power unless the Philippine people themselves change and I seriously doubt that.

Best post in this whole thread, and all true. 

Mr. Bobo
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, robert k said:

I'm not quoting that rant above. Mr. Bobo? Did you not realize where you were moving? If you didn't do enough research you should get in front of a mirror and give the person responsible a good talking to.

I had the house built in 2005 with no plans to ever live in it or live the Philippines. It was a house for my wife to live in after I died. That changed when my wife's son was killed in motorcycle accident. I was working abroad at the time. She took in an infant from a poor neighbor and has raised her for the past seven years and. I came to the Philippines to meet the residency requirement for a Philippine domestic adoption and I am three years into the process. When that happens we will return to America. My wife is a dual US/Philippine citizen that I met in 1997 working abroad. My post was not intended to be racist. What does barking dogs and loud karaoke have to do with race? Let face it this place isn't for everyone so please don't be so thin skinned if you disagree with a post. If you wish to delete my account than so be it!

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mr. Bobo said:

I had the house built in 2005 with no plans to ever live in it or live the Philippines. It was a house for my wife to live in after I died. That changed when my wife's son was killed in motorcycle accident. I was working abroad at the time. She took in an infant from a poor neighbor and has raised her for the past seven years and. I came to the Philippines to meet the residency requirement for a Philippine domestic adoption and I am three years into the process. When that happens we will return to America. My wife is a dual US/Philippine citizen that I met in 1997 working abroad. My post was not intended to be racist. What does barking dogs and loud karaoke have to do with race? Let face it this place isn't for everyone so please don't be so thin skinned if you disagree with a post. If you wish to delete my account than so be it!

"but let's face the facts, most Filipinas are mentally challenged, maybe it is a genetic thing, I don't know". 

• Like 1

Mr. Bobo
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, robert k said:

"but let's face the facts, most Filipinas are mentally challenged, maybe it is a genetic thing, I don't know". 

If you profession is a locksmith and you cannot do a simple install of a lock than yes I would consider you to be mentally challenged. If I change the word "most" to "many" will that make you feel any better? 

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mr. Bobo said:

If you profession is a locksmith and you cannot do a simple install of a lock than yes I would consider you to be mentally challenged. If I change the word "most" to "many" will that make you feel any better? 

No. I think it's more the genetic thing.

And I think you do too since you decided to answer a part I did not question. I can't help but think that deliberate since it took more effort than simply clicking on the quote button.

Edited by robert k
clarity
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Mr. Bobo said:

Can bad spelling of Simple words be considered mentally challenged, None of us are anywhere near perfect, and for a Country that we know is anywhere near perfect what do we really expect but then, I wonder how many pro-rata in the US or any other country that has proper schooling be considered mentally challenged. 

I see Plenty of this at McDo's at the morning meets (I go for the Laughs.)

I think this has nothing to do with the Topic Now it is just Not Nice to read. Moral Fibre and Courage of ones own convictions comes to mind. You wanna Go. Go but please, If you can't say anything Nice, best not say anything at all.

• Like 4

Mr. Bobo
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Can bad spelling of Simple words be considered mentally challenged

Oh please, spell checking blog posts? I am sure that you have much better things to do with your time!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Mr. Bobo said:

Oh please, spell checking blog posts?

:hystery: It is not me that needs to. Just pointing out to you something that might make you think a little about HOW perfect, you may think YOU are. I have Plenty to do but then I am not the one carping.

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic