Duterte's Intentions

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Y'all should be damned happy to be called 'Murican even though y'all don't deserve it!

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 10/26/2016 at 2:37 PM, Reboot said:

Y'all should be damned happy to be called 'Murican even though y'all don't deserve it!

You are aware that Duterte has given the green light to killing those taking drugs :whistling:

scots.jpg

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't see any downside for expats coming from Duterte. I see quite a lot of upside, what with no loud videoke after 10PM, no public drinking or smoking and so on. As you can guess, I don't smoke and I don't drink much.

BTW, I'm looking for a guy who is really trusting and healthy. You must have both kidneys, be a non smoker, and not be a big drinker or take any drugs that could damage the liver. Type O negative blood a plus.

Edited by Guy F.
How do I get my sig to show?
  • Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

You are aware that Duterte has given the green light to killing those taking drugs :whistling:

scots.jpg

Be great if you could post the link to this.  

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 10/31/2016 at 8:43 AM, Snowy79 said:

scots.jpg

Goes to show God made more mistakes then just giraffe

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

:boohoo:at least Fil is winning it's war on drugs, nd not spending a fortune on prisons full of users.

• Like 3

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

:boohoo:at least Fil is winning it's war on drugs, nd not spending a fortune on prisons full of users.

I'm wondering if that trend will continue as the US sent a somewhat subtle message to Duterte by recently cancelling an order of 26m assault rifles earmarked for the PNP. (Maybe our gov't could not justify spending the money in light of how Duterte has chosen to handle this).

• Like 2