johnbarley
Posted
Posted (edited)

Has anyone done this?

Edited by johnbarley

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

If you have lived in the Philippines 6 months or more you dont need one assuming it's for BI, 13a

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, johnbarley said:

Has anyone done this?

To update some of my security clearances I have had to do it in other countries.  Typically you'll need to schedule an appointment at the US embassy to go in and get fingerprinted. Obviously there's a fee for it. Depending on the backlog it usually takes a about 2-4 weeks to get the clearance.  

johnbarley
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gator said:

To update some of my security clearances I have had to do it in other countries.  Typically you'll need to schedule an appointment at the US embassy to go in and get fingerprinted. Obviously there's a fee for it. Depending on the backlog it usually takes a about 2-4 weeks to get the clearance.  

FBI channeler told me I could print out the fingerprints card and get it done at a local police station. 

anthonytt
Posted
Posted
On 11/8/2016 at 11:42 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you have lived in the Philippines 6 months or more you dont need one assuming it's for BI, 13a

I brought my FBI clearance from US before moving here (18months now). But from what I understand it is no longer valid. So, it is true if you have been here 6 months or longer you dont need one for 13a. BUT instead you will need NBI and Police clearance from here in the PI.

Ram1957
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, anthonytt said:

I brought my FBI clearance from US before moving here (18months now). But from what I understand it is no longer valid. So, it is true if you have been here 6 months or longer you dont need one for 13a. BUT instead you will need NBI and Police clearance from here in the PI.

Just the NBI Clearance. Police clearance not required.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, Ram1957 said:

Just the NBI Clearance. Police clearance not required.

Correct at this time of printing, err posting. :smile: