A great honor!

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Jollibee is a doll! I have a tattoo of his iconic face on my left knee. People, especially children are always happy to see my Jollibee- He's not always around for a photo op, so I'd say you were lucky Bruce. Maybe there was a kid's birthday party planned for that day.:smile:

• Like 5

Nephi
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Bruce said:

I was doing my usual morning routine, feeding the homeless boys and old women, at everyone's favorite restaurant (only fast food in Catbalogan) the Jollibee! When to my surprise, in walked the Jolliee Bee his self! Wow! Grown people fawning and falling (really) at his (her?) feet! Truly a Philippine IKON. Mobbed for the entire visit. Maybe 50+ selfies and many more posed photos. I tried to stay out of the way so the kids can get closer, but once he (she?) saw the Kano, there was no escaping the picture opportunity....  

IMG_5684.JPG

IMG_5678.JPG

Great stuff feeding some of the kids around. I love doing that outside of the Angeles area when I go in for a bite. Can't knock that Jollibee in the costume. I have to admit - I enjoy the stir he causes and even take a few photos as well.

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

I was visiting friends and their precious 4 year old daughter was holding her stomach. Her mom asked what is in her stomach and the girl replied Babies! The mom asked who put the babies there and the girl replied Jollybee! Considering the distinctive look, I don't think a paternity test will be necessary.:smile:

• Like 5

Nephi
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, robert k said:

I was visiting friends and their precious 4 year old daughter was holding her stomach. Her mom asked what is in her stomach and the girl replied Babies! The mom asked who put the babies there and the girl replied Jollybee! Considering the distinctive look, I don't think a paternity test will be necessary.:smile:

Good one Robert. Kids say the craziest things..

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

McDonalds advertises 100% beef for their burgers. High fat content, but it has to be 100% beef. Jollibee uses "extenders" mixed with their beef so that their costs are lower. The barbecue like sauce is more suitable for Pilipino taste. Results is higher sales and greater profits. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
Jeeperz
Posted
Posted

not just kids but kids at heart loves Jollibee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

I love Jollibee have been well trained since arriving here,  i normally have a yum burger,fries,sarsi

And I order a champ takeaway which is ready by the time we have eaten great for quick microwave meal later. I hate drumsticks ! But where we live is a place called Ellens where we buy chicken breasts or fish

The chicken breasts are nearly always 99%  meat and the fish is very good we often eat there , so for the 2 of us 2 meals and a bottle of soda it costs 135 pesos.

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

i dont know if i should be looking forward to this Jollybee stuff ,but ill give it a go , i admire the work that @Bruce does for the unfortunate kids .,guess a basic jollybee is not a lot of money to us foreigners but means a lot to these kids

• Like 1