Young Filipina family members dating older foreigners

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Just changing the subject a little here,

Do others now feel that they have to protect there new found family from the western men.

I have lots of nieces now and they are all in there teens and are all very attractive and silly too, and i feel i have to ward them off from some folk , but not all may i just add.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

What's the deal Steve? No pictures or phone numbers? :popcorn:

Steve knows I'm teasing, he and I both have strong feeling in this regard we love our family members in Philippines.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, stevewool said:

Do others now feel that they have to protect there new found family from the western men.

Oh I see this so much.  So many foreigners who move here and shack up with or marry young ladies then feel the need to protect all of the ladies younger female relatives from a similar fate.  There is a word for that, but I usually just smile and realize that the girls don't feel like they need protecting but they are polite to the old geezers who are acting like mother hens.  :hystery:

I'm the other way.  I figure it it was good for me then I shall introduce all "Y"s pretty young lady friends to western men who I believe have a good chance of treating them right.  Not to worry guys, all her pretty young friends are currently spoken for.  They don't stay single long. :whistling:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

the girls don't feel like they need protecting but they are polite to the old geezers who are acting like mother hens.  :hystery:

:thumbsup: :89: Yet I have 2 Nieces 21 & 18 who come regularly to talk to Aunty about "Lads"

Both at Uni and Both still "wet behind the ears":smile: Old Mother Hen here is asked what about him or him if it is a foreigner, Not of an age I guess we think about but Foreigners in general, To their way of Young Thinking, Youth with Money (Well parents Money) that will surely be passed on.

Difficult what to say at times but they want an answer so, I say what we might say about Mums, get a Photo of DAD at 50 and see then what you are getting into :thumbsup: people Change. Don't they?

"A" usually says, would you let your Daughter get involved with a lot older Foreign Man Man? ( That gets a smile from me )

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

"A" usually says, would you let your Daughter get involved with a lot older Foreign Man Man?

That gets a smile from me because all 3 of my daughters have done whateverdafuqdeywant once they turn 18 and a word from Dad usually got a smile that seemed to say "Yeah Dad but you are old and young people don't do it that way any more".  So if "A" can stop her daughter from doing something (I mean stop it and not just provoke her to hiding whatever she is doing) then I say she is doing really well.

And yet, I have to agree with her.  There are a LOT of older Foreign men living here that I would surely try to steer any daughter of mine away from.  Not because they are older or foreign or men, but because they are a$$holes :hystery: so if she showed an interest in older, foreign men I would try to see that she met the ones I thought least likely to break her heart.  So I be manipulative in that way but I don't harbor illusions that I can change their future.

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

So what is the ideal age gap and what age gaps  do you guys have, who want to protect your new family.

Edited by sonjack2847
Unnecessary tex

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

So what is the ideal age gap

Its not about the age gap.  Its about the other gap.  If the foreign man is not too well endowed then he needs a smaller gap to feel the pleasure. :9436:

• Like 4

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

If the foreign man is not too well endowed then he needs a smaller gap to feel the pleasure.

:SugarwareZ-005: