How much should you put by for your childs education.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery: Now the Funny Part of all this :571c66d400c8c_1(103): As Dumaguete Senior Highs are Non Uniform, my Wife Bless her, came out with So honey, there is a cost saving on not having to have Uniforms made. Ha Ha! said I, a school Uniform Skirt will be changed say every 2/3 days and a Clean Shirt(Blouse) every day, Babe. I say, do you know how Much a Day kit is going to cost us. it will be 2 per day as she always Changes to go out again and Honey, It will be at least a 2 week Cycle of wearing things. SO Guys and Girls, all this needs to be factored in :shades:

Those wanting Kids Think On, The Toddler thing is Great, the Early school years are so cute BUT those teens years Aggggggggggh! never mind the Stroppiness and Hormone thingy's Also the Grumpy/Cheeky Boy attitude. Start saving Now Cos those early years will come and Go Very Quickly :SugarwareZ-004:

• Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jpbago said:

Is that 52,000p for Grade 12? That is more than the BA courses at the same place.

oops, apples and oranges. He said p52,000 for a year of High School, the p40,000+/- for BA degree is per Semester. So p40,000 + p40,000 + p20,000 for 1st, 2nd and Summer semesters would be about p100,000 +++ all the addons like books, supplies, etc... I would probably figure p150,000/year for budgeting guesstimate. 

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Now the Funny Part of all this  As Dumaguete Senior Highs are Non Uniform, my Wife Bless her, came out with So honey, there is a cost saving on not having to have Uniforms made. Ha Ha! said I, a school Uniform Skirt will be changed say every 2/3 days and a Clean Shirt(Blouse) every day, Babe. I say, do you know how Much a Day kit is going to cost us. it will be 2 per day as she always Changes to go out again and Honey, It will be at least a 2 week Cycle of wearing things. SO Guys and Girls, all this needs to be factored in 

Those wanting Kids Think On, The Toddler thing is Great, the Early school years are so cute BUT those teens years Aggggggggggh! never mind the Stroppiness and Hormone thingy's Also the Grumpy/Cheeky Boy attitude. Start saving Now Cos those early years will come and Go Very Quickly 

Can you imagine how much tuition and add ons will cost in 15 years? 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, jpbago said:

Can you imagine how much tuition and add ons will cost in 15 years? 

Not even going to try and think about it.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not even going to try and think about it.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Ok for you Jack but I have to think about it unfortunately.Judging by the answers on here about 2000000 should cover it.Thanks for the answers Chaps.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Ok for you Jack but I have to think about it unfortunately.Judging by the answers on here about 2000000 should cover it.Thanks for the answers Chaps.

:89:

• 6 months later...
Reedster
Posted
Posted
On 12/21/2016 at 8:37 PM, sonjack2847 said:

Thanks I just checked it out and it is a real help.

On 12/21/2016 at 0:59 AM, AlwaysRt said:

Silliman Estimated Tuition & Fees http://su.edu.ph/page/153-estimated-tuition-an

This is very helpful. Thank you.

• Like 1