Ben Jordan British expat fraudster. Thief in the Philippines

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Rooster said:

Are you pursuing this with PI officials as a Expat ripping off an Expat? If yes, consider changing the pursuit as an Expat stealing from a Filipina (your GF/wife) who likely would be the 60% owner (her money) and you as secondary the 40%.

There are 4 arrest warrants even though good for nothing. Two are jointly my wife and I and the other two are my partner and his Filipino wife.

It is not an easy process bringing charges against anyone, very time consuming with trips here and there and get copies and go to city hall to pay and bla bla then something like 3 or 4 months before the judge hears the case to decide if to issue warrants but that decision comes a few more months down the track.

And then basically they say we do not have the funds to pursue them but if you find them we will arrest them. So about 18 months down the track nothing happens but I believe the day of reckoning will come one day, somewhere, somehow. 

• Like 5

Rooster
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes 2014 has nothing to do with me thanks. :thumbsup:

So you already knew where she was from Davao, their numerous contacts, additional pics, etc?

Sorry, thought that would help you.

• 1 month later...
Draks Saunders
Posted
Posted

To be honest it is one of the first things you check, check the books, profit and loss, do an audit of any stock, and check his landlord if rent is paid up, and also check to see if any debts on that business. But too late for that now. 

I hope all is going OK now. The guy has got away with it so far just concentrate on the success of your business. Learn by your mistakes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
BenJordan-Thief
Posted
Posted

You will never find me wanker. Next time do your due diligence you twat. I got your pesos and I love every minute of spending your paltry amount of money!

Suck a ladyboy knob ya wanker!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, BenJordan said:

You will never find me wanker. Next time do your due diligence you twat. I got your pesos and I love every minute of spending your paltry amount of money!

Suck a ladyboy knob ya wanker!

But we had sex with Shaarni Ellen Balde for free asshole. 

• Haha 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Careful JGF, sounds like Capo is back, it sounds as though his pi==off. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Clermont said:

Careful JGF, sounds like Capo is back, it sounds as though his pi==off. :thumbsup:

I was thinking along similar lines.  Is this the original dick head, or is this a cry baby troll wanna be dick head? :whistling:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

or is this a cry baby troll wanna be dick head?

Or is this the JGF jerking our chains for a lark?

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Or is this the JGF jerking our chains for a lark?

I don’t think so Dave.

Cappa or one of his Ladyboy sock puppets.

• Haha 2