Ben Jordan British expat fraudster. Thief in the Philippines

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Why don`t you put it on social media.Somebody might know where he is.Maybe you can find him that way.

Working on it. I posted on the business Facebook page as well as messaged him but the page has now been taken down by him so I created one of my own, https://www.facebook.com/tequilalamabolo/

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Hope he gets what he deserves once caught,

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Working on it. I posted on the business Facebook page as well as messaged him but the page has now been taken down by him so I created one of my own, https://www.facebook.com/tequilalamabolo/

I just shared it on my FB so maybe somebody will see it who knows where he is if enough people share it.

• Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I just shared it on my FB so maybe somebody will see it who knows where he is if enough people share it.

robert k
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Why don`t you put it on social media.Somebody might know where he is.Maybe you can find him that way.

Good idea The Facebook Bureau of Investigation should catch him in no time at all.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well that sucks! So sorry to hear that.. Did he get away with any of your portion of the deposit money? I hope that it gets ironed out. Does that mean you won't now have a partner to share the business with? Maybe you could get some of the local Cebu Vloggers to mention about it on their You Tube channel. They all seem to know about many local expat guys in Cebu and elsewhere. So sorry to hear that.. Hope you get up and running in spite of this setback JGF.

Here's a thought--maybe you could contact Cebu Sunstar Daily about your plight and they could post info about it. Everybody in Cebu seems to read Sunstar, and maybe some of his former customers or readers knew something about his girlfriend or any former addresses, contacts relatives that they knew of.

Queenie

Edited by Queenie O.
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Well that sucks! So sorry to hear that.. Did he get away with any of your portion of the deposit money? I hope that it gets ironed out. Does that mean you won't now have a partner to share the business with?

Just so there is no confusion here, the owner Ben Jordan and his girlfriend are the people who are scumbags not my American business partner. Yes they have deposit plus all full payment and as far as I'm concerned a death wish. In the few hours of setting up a Facebook page to expose these people I have 546 post reached from there plus it's been shared to other facebook Philippines groups so no matter what it will haunt him for a long time. Hopefully they will be running scared and most likely things will work out for me but I will make sure that these people will always be exposed as scum.  

• Like 4

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Just so there is no confusion here, the owner Ben Jordan and his girlfriend are the people who are scumbags not my American business partner. Yes they have deposit plus all full payment and as far as I'm concerned a death wish. In the few hours of setting up a Facebook page to expose these people I have 546 post reached from there plus it's been shared to other facebook Philippines groups so no matter what it will haunt him for a long time. Hopefully they will be running scared and most likely things will work out for me but I will make sure that these people will always be exposed as scum.  

Oh I get it now. Well I hope that this gets ironed out soon. Cebu/Philippines is like a small village, and it won't be long before these criminals get found and dealt with.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

The name Ben Jordan sounds incomplete. I would assume that if that is his real name it is Benjamin Jordan _________. If he has ever stayed in a named hotel that you are aware of, they may have photocopied his passport. A few hundred pesos xmas gift to your local police officer in uniform who might be willing to make an inquiry at the front desk... might provide legal details to his identity. If he paid by a CC, an email to their fraud department advising them of a person using the name of Ben Jordan has a cloned card might cause the card to be locked.  

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow pinned this topic
Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted

Can it be that they left the Philippines? If that is true then it will be necessary to get Interpol involved. With several millions of Peso they would have enough money to leave the Philippine and move in a different SEA country.

• Like 2