Ben Jordan British expat fraudster. Thief in the Philippines

Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted

Any news on this? Did the culprits are on the way getting caught?

davewe
Posted
Posted

Maybe I have missed it in all the trying to find this guy, but what's the status with your business? Is it proceeding or completely stalled by the previous owner?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 1/7/2017 at 0:40 AM, davewe said:

Maybe I have missed it in all the trying to find this guy, but what's the status with your business? Is it proceeding or completely stalled by the previous owner?

Completely stalled and probably will stay that way but I dont want to say to much right now. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 12/31/2016 at 8:56 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Although I want him and his girlfriends ass we will have to follow a legal way. I don't want his location posted on the forum as 2 men with baseball bats comming at you is more of a surprise. Either way this guy and his girlfriend are not going to succeed in their new venture which I paid for indirectly. Yes we have basically pinpointed him and her thanks to social media and members so his time is short now. Happy new year Ben. 

:7500: :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31: :gday:

Good I don`t like people ripping people off for their hard earned cash which may be their life savings.I hope they get what`s coming.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted

Anything news on this case? 

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted
Theft by deception is similar to a basic theft charge, which is the unlawful taking of something that belongs to another person with the intent to deprive the owner of the property, but theft by deception requires that the individual employed some deceptive act or used deceptive words which were relied upon by the ...

Jake
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

A wise old man once said to me whilst be aware of the local scams, it's the expats that will do the most harm to you.  Sorry to hear this happened Tom.  I guess a *&ckwit is a *&ckwit no matter where he's/she's from.  Apologies for the profanity, but I have no other words.  

Hey Shipmate, welcome back!  I guess your sub finally returned to port....he, he.  You Aussies always make me work and google Aussie street slang.  I like it!  I'm gonna use here in SoCal.  

Take care Brett

• Like 3