:89:

My meaning is a worldly traveler

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

Yes, I am, and still a bachelor too.  Been to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, China and the Philippines.  And no, i am NOT a butterfly, nor do I would suggest stereotyping the beauts, but one thing is for sure.  There are beautiful women all over east Asia, but the Filipinas, most likely, will give you the best chance of speaking english.  And this is huge for me.  

The latest date I had was from Taiwan, and we spent the night talking through her iPhone translator - which grows old really fast, no matter how gorgeous she was.  

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, stevewool said:

:89: OH! So you are not the Steve that posts us about his Exotic travels to places far and Wide (Skegness too?) :hystery:

So mate, I definitely put you in the Box with the other Worldly Travelers of Late.:smile: Don't Knock it Steve, many of us wish we could still do all you have done this last year or so :thumbsup:

Jack:shades:

Morning All:morning1:

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

As I tell my married friends. Do you know what I'm doing tomorrow? -------------- Whatever I want.

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: OH! So you are not the Steve that posts us about his Exotic travels to places far and Wide (Skegness too?) :hystery:

So mate, I definitely put you in the Box with the other Worldly Travelers of Late.:smile: Don't Knock it Steve, many of us wish we could still do all you have done this last year or so :thumbsup:

Jack:shades:

Morning All:morning1:

You have me there Jack, once you sit down and think where we may have been , yes we are lucky,

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, bows00 said:

Yes, I am, and still a bachelor too.  Been to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, China and the Philippines.  And no, i am NOT a butterfly, nor do I would suggest stereotyping the beauts, but one thing is for sure.  There are beautiful women all over east Asia, but the Filipinas, most likely, will give you the best chance of speaking english.  And this is huge for me.  

The latest date I had was from Taiwan, and we spent the night talking through her iPhone translator - which grows old really fast, no matter how gorgeous she was.  

If I'm recommending to a friend, I would have to go with a Filipina. A guy that hasn't traveled widely, has a better chance to communicate at a decent level of English, with a Filipina. That's not to say the guy is not going to fall into the same piffalls as most of us have. But Filipina first.

I have been around Asia. Married a Sri Lankan, had girlfriends in Thailand. Got used to different foods, and in that area the Thai food comes out on top. But for a serious relationship I would still go for a Filipina. I have other experiences, will not belabour that here.

Now having said all that, any of us could go to another country, with a pension, some cash in hand, and be in a relationship within a few days if not sooner. Same here, I could arrive here in the morning and be in a relationship the same evening, but I'm digressing.

I go 100% Filipina and that's what I would tell anyone.

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

A bunch of overgeneralizing on this thread about nationalities. At the end of the day they're all women. And if it has tits or wheels, it will give you problems.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Reboot said:

A bunch of overgeneralizing on this thread about nationalities. At the end of the day they're all women. And if it has tits or wheels, it will give you problems.

Well you are pictured with a Filipina. And I would say almost all of us has been married to a non Filipina, so there's anecdotal evidence.

Of course there are problems, but then what would be your recommendation? Per the topic as posted.

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
Just now, chris49 said:

Well you are pictured with a Filipina. And I would say almost all of us has been married to a non Filipina, so there's anecdotal evidence.

Of course there are problems, but then what would be your recommendation? Per the topic as posted.

Well I happen to have found one who pleases me, who happens to be Filipina. But I really can't extrapolate beyond that one person, nice as she may be. Anyway, I've heard plenty of horror stories. 

• Like 1