Why Bother Yourself With Internet Dating??

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Here are the numbers, depending on where you are, 911 or 999, ask for firebrigade and ambulance service but someone to bring a crowbar to get you out.

Or strap a plank to your back.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I tried internet dating in the UK before I'd even thought of living here. I swear most of the women were living in cloud cuckoo land reading their profiles. 

A typical description would be : slim, active, out going personality, young looking, independent and financially secure.

I'd arrange a date and I could swear  their older fatter sister turned up most times. You'd get talking and discover they either still had a husband at home, active meant likes shopping and financially secure meant they were screwing their husband for maintenance. 

At least over here they usually get the slim part right although the majority use filters or software to make themselves look whiter. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I tried internet dating in the UK before I'd even thought of living here. I swear most of the women were living in cloud cuckoo land reading their profiles. 

A typical description would be : slim, active, out going personality, young looking, independent and financially secure.

I'd arrange a date and I could swear  their older fatter sister turned up most times. You'd get talking and discover they either still had a husband at home, active meant likes shopping and financially secure meant they were screwing their husband for maintenance. 

At least over here they usually get the slim part right although the majority use filters or software to make themselves look whiter. 

I too dating here in England and just like you there where crap, lots was just out there to prove they could still pull, but there was the odd few who where odd but it was fun is you know what i mean.

But once i came onto the site for lots of Filipino looking for partners well  i was now looking at young dark skinned very attractive ladies rather then  dating your mum anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
Nutz2U2
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 1/4/2017 at 11:59 AM, Jack Peterson said:

Reading this Topic and then thinking about it, aren't we all being a little superior, Yes we all know that there are Gold Diggers out there as on any Dating Site and in all Countries but lets not loose track that these Dating sites are not just for us men. There are plenty of Good Women that also need a dating Site as most of us reliable men are already spoken for. Where would they go? :89: Also lets Remember that it is a two way street, we get checked out too, we men can say what we like and Think it should be believed :thumbsup:

Just my Thoughts G & G's

Not everyone meets a good one - not everyone meets a bad one.

The same all over the world - online dating - face to face - arranged.

Then you have those of us who have met the right one. I know i certainly did - and that was online :thumbsup:..

Nice and slow and easy - like ever important moment in live ....

Edited by Nutz2U2
  • Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 9/23/2017 at 2:52 AM, stevewool said:

i was now looking at young dark skinned very attractive ladies rather then  dating your mum anymore.

You were dating Snowys mum ? :whistling:

• Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

:hystery:

Maxheadspace
Posted
Posted

OMG, internet dating was highly successful for me.  But then due to my job I was very experienced with meeting new people and being able to quickly settle into a comfortable conversation without it being awkward.  I had a few almost-marriages with Americans and Europeans (and one Australian) from online dating, and eventually met my Filipina wife on the Internet.  But it was not a long distance relationship; we lived within commuting distance of each other in the Middle East.  I'm not sure I could pull off a long distance relationship between the US and the Philippines. 

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Isn't that incest? :hystery:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 9/23/2017 at 2:52 AM, stevewool said:

I too dating here in England and just like you there where crap

I wonder what they are saying about us.I did have the same experience as you and snowy.

• Hmm thinking 1