Why Bother Yourself With Internet Dating??

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Yes welcome to the world of the internet, its a scary place.

I was talking to a few ladies and like i have said before, " it was like being in the best candy shop in the world" and i could chose everything, but it was my willy choosing not me.

I was speaking to Emma for nearly 2 years before we met face to face and seven months later she landed in Manchester and this year we have been married 7 years .

i went over to my best mates place yesterday  and hes not too computer savy ,so i got him on DIA at his request ,he was like a kid on xmas morning not knowing which gift to open , we sat in his living room and were chatting to several ladys on our different laptops ,it was funny when the same girl tried to work the both of us at the same time

• Like 4

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

it was funny when the same girl tried to work the both of us at the same time

It would be a lot more fun if you were both working her over at the same time .... Ooops, sorry wrong forum .

• Like 3

popeye72 
Posted
Posted

Pretty much everyone is on a site or has been at sometime. Another thing. Who cares how many guys she has met. Unless she is dripping with gonorrhea  what difference does it make. Personally i prefer a girl who has seen and done more with their lives than wait at home for their prince to come save them. Because i haven't spent my life saving myself for the ONE. I really like when a girl suggests something that surprises me. Not one who blushes when i suggest a BJ

In saying that im not looking for a lifetime partner. 

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I guess that for all the scammers on DIA ,there are an equal number of pervy type guys on it ,im chatting to a lady who has told me that she gets requests for Nude pics ,skype time sessions and one guy who wanted her to be his dominatrix ,she told him to stuff his $300.00 up his A**, ive also been blocked for no apparent reason and some ladys ,their English varies to the point that its obvious that there is more than one of them pretending to be that person.

• Like 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Ha ha I can relate to everything you said, especially the writing, did you string them along, it passed away a few hours especially when they were waiting on there American Express pay off and I kept getting their address buggered up, a lot of mongrel in me.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yeah, they call out:  "Hey Joe!  How's your wife and my kids?"

Old, real old joke but in many cases true but not funny.

• Like 1