Why Bother Yourself With Internet Dating??

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

One thing I've seen is there are a few bar girls on the dating sites. Sure some are there to part a fool from his money but for others it's an escape from selling their bodies to different guys everynight. I'm certain there's many foreigners happily married to such a girl without even knowing. Personally I've seen 3 such girls with their new boyfriends. Their face was a picture when they saw me as in all those cases they were a good 3 hours from where they do bar work. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, elocinnew said:

It's really how you use the dating sites. Many guys look for sex, the same as many women are looking for money.

Sex for the guys and money for the women.  So are you saying they are being used as prostitution sites?

• Haha 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Sex for the guys and money for the women.  So are you saying they are being used as prostitution sites?

Probably said in jest, likely closer to the truth than many would admit.

• Like 5

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Having been down that route I think the sites are best used as a teaching manual. A bit like learning to drive. You get to practice and learn the basics so that when you hit the real world you're semi prepared. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

so that when you hit the real world you're semi prepared. 

Whatever :hystery: Kin Idiots 

marine6357
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Whatever :hystery: Kin Idiots 

Could you explain what you mean by that? 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, marine6357 said:

Could you explain what you mean by that? 

Easy, people her do not do enough Research, Life is so much Different  to the life we knew They come they see and think they can Change things   OH how so very Wrong

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I will stick to what I did say at the very beginning, internet dating works.

I met my wife on there plus I must admit I met a lot of nice ladies on there too.

Yes you have to weed out some of them to get to the best, but there is someone one on there for you and if it's to show a bit of flesh and you have to pay for it, well you are both adults I hope, so what's it got to do with anyone else.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, elocinnew said:

It's really how you use the dating sites. Many guys look for sex, the same as many women are looking for money.

This is very true from what I've been told.

In general women look for a reliable man who is willing and able to support a family and men are looking forward to sex. 

• Like 3