Expats... Name one thing not found in Philippines

virginprune
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

You're lucky for that! Everything looks great! I contacted that mushroom farm, and they told me that any orders that are made around the Philippines can be paid for by going to any local BPI Bank and wiring a payment. I think I'll try to do that. As far as wild mushrooms go--I'm not knowing much about identifying any, so I'd be scared to pick a poison one! 

I don't pick them, I leave it to my SO who has the knowledge lol.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

That is a Shame but this would be handy for many; Phone Booth on the Street.jpg Course don't know how long it would last but..........:89:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

That is a Shame but this would be handy for many;

Why, seems every Filipino has a cell phone so why need a pay phone? 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Why, seems every Filipino has a cell phone so why need a pay phone? 

Obviously! you have never run out of load or battery JUST when you need it and anyway JGF who says it would be a Filipino they needed the payphone :huh:

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

Bovril???

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Marmite

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Internet cafe`s with enough light to be able to see the keyboard or with a key board where all the letters and numbers aren`t worn away.

• Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Flush toilets and toilet paper....

...always better keep a pack of wet naps next to the condom in your back pocket gentlemen, because you never know when you might be in the middle of nowhere and lapu lapu strikes your gastrointestinal tract with his spear and there's nothing to make do but a bucket and ladle as the panic sets in....you have been warned heheh....

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Sander Martin
Posted
Posted
On 6 January 2017 at 7:35 AM, Reboot said:

Flush toilets and toilet paper....

...always better keep a pack of wet naps next to the condom in your back pocket gentlemen, because you never know when you might be in the middle of nowhere and lapu lapu strikes your gastrointestinal tract with his spear and there's nothing to make do but a bucket and ladle as the panic sets in....you have been warned heheh....

Wise words, wise words... If you dont want to bother with carrying the paper, then get a gf or wife. My wife allways has toiletpaper ready for me in her purse ??.

I have seen cider for sale in the Cebu Ayala Supermarket - it was either Aussi or South African. It wasnt all that good, but drinkable..

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Some nights after going out with JP and DH I cannot find my way home,maybe I should get a sat nav.

• Like 3