Globe/TM Load Theft

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

The reason is TM and that is Globe, we have a very poor Reception on Smart yet my IT Connection is PLDT and that is Smart and works pretty Good I don't have promos I don't Load share and yet TM say it is not Possible to looses Loads, wrong, people all over tell me it happens to them. I have tried Cards and I have tried on line loading it all goes. maybe it is my Number that is marked?:89: But to have a new number will need A lot of reporting to many people NAH! pretty p...d off so Tomorrow i will go Post paid and have done with it. It is not the Money it is the inconvenience of not being able to text or call anyone when I Need to

Bruce I apologies if I was Sharp with you but..........:smile:

Hopefully going postpaid won't replace missing load with a gigantic bill.

• Like 2

Nephi
Posted
Posted

Many years ago my wife and I gave up forever on Smart because of that load loss thing. It just never stopped. We then tried Globe and they had issues where calls would not connect and texts were not received. We finally went to SUN with a post paid account and end of problems. We then realized that we could spend less with SUN on the pre paid. So for about the last 6 years now we have been on SUN pre paid and never an issue at all. We load just P200 into each of our phones and for calling we never use up all the minutes and texts SUN to SUN are unlimited.

Nephi

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:01 PM, Jack Peterson said:

Bruce I apologies if I was Sharp with you but..........:smile:

What! Why I have been thrown out of much classier bars than this place! :mocking: Take your hands off me sir! Or I shall be forced complain to the management that they start to enforce a minimum height requirement! :89:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

As the young boy said, 'don't chop the wood mum, I am bringing home a 'load'.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, mogo51 said:

As the young boy said, 'don't chop the wood mum, I am bringing home a 'load'.

:56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Bruce said:

What! Why I have been thrown out of much classier bars than this place! :mocking: Take your hands off me sir! Or I shall be forced complain to the management that they start to enforce a minimum height requirement! :89:

:56da64b24b45d_36_1_501:

Bruce
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

Ah yes,.. a little 'Bruce' goes a long way...... LOL. I am flying to Las Vegas today for the worlds largest Air Conditioning trade show and will return on Friday. See:  http://ahrexpo.com/