Thursday 12th January 1 pm til whenever (Usually about 4 ish)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

So here we are at Reporting time once again, Some of us that need to, have decided to do ours next Thursday that's the 12th,

Afterwards,  adjourning  to CoCo Amigos on the  boulevard (Dumaguete) at 1 pm for some eats (The hungry ones :whistling:) and a few beers  :cheers:

OK so those that missed out Last Time, come and Join Kev (Sonjack) and Me [hopefully] Dave"H" will join us also,  Remember Guy's, if you can't get out alone give the missus a couple of peso to go up to Perdices Street for some retail Therapy so we Lads, can talk as we feel is right & proper  :unsure:

Looking Forward to putting some more faces to names.:thumbsup:  Thursday 12 th Jan 1 pm Co Co Amigos Dumaguete of course. Just shout for one of us

:sad: Sorry Queenie but if you Were hereabouts of course you would be Welcome and send hubby off with the ladies :hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a word misplaced
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

SLAP

(That means Sounds Like A Plan)

• Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

So here we are at Reporting time once again, Some of us that need to, have decided to do ours next Thursday that's the 12th,

Afterwards,  adjourning  to CoCo Amigos on the  boulevard (Dumaguete) at 1 pm for some eats (The hungry ones :whistling:) and a few beers  :cheers:

OK so those that missed out Last Time, come and Join Kev (Sonjack) and Me [hopefully] Dave"H" will join us also,  Remember Guy's, if you can't get out alone give the missus a couple of peso to go up to Perdices Street for some retail Therapy so we Lads, can talk as we feel is right & proper  :unsure:

Looking Forward to putting some more faces to names.:thumbsup:  Thursday 12 th Jan 1 pm Co Co Amigos Dumaguete of course. Just shout for one of us

:sad: Sorry Queenie but if you Were hereabouts of course you would be Welcome and send hubby off with the ladies :hystery:

Hahaha not sure how that would go over Jack! Have fun!

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I will be there.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

SLAP

(That means Sounds Like A Plan)

Or was that Ys way of saying no.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 1/4/2017 at 2:58 PM, Jack Peterson said:

Once again the beers on Jack....

Sorry not able partake due to health however in a month or so look out Jack....

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We understand Bruce

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

There is no direct flight..I would have to go BCD-MNL-DGT or BCD-CEB-DGT. Bago bridge is closed (long detour) so either way, it would take all day to go 190 km.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, jpbago said:

There is no direct flight..I would have to go BCD-MNL-DGT or BCD-CEB-DGT. Bago bridge is closed (long detour) so either way, it would take all day to go 190 km.

crying man.jpg never Mind one day EH?

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

We understand Bruce

Thanks Kev,  have fun, got a say much prefer that Cocos Amiga over why not, more pleasant ambiance even if service sucks.

• Like 2