Life is precious.  Don't take it for granted.  Chris lived it to the max and went out doing something that he loves.  This hits me hard because I have young kids, as did Chris.  I always admired him for his exercise work ethic and have hoped to get there myself.  And now he is gone due to an encounter with a truck.

I hope it is appropriate that I post this picture of his beautiful kids, just posted this morning by his wife, apparently right before this terrible news.

I am thinking about a collection for the family, if anyone has any ideas on an honest, online, way to do it.

15823659_1288205624573982_8343028584903570914_n.jpg

• Like 8
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Life is precious.  Don't take it for granted.  Chris lived it to the max and went out doing something that he loves.  This hits me hard because I have young kids, as did Chris.  I always admired him f

I'm shocked.  I just chatted with Chris this morning and it must have been shortly before he went out.  And then a short time later his wife posted a picture of his two beautiful kids. Peace be w

I have just spoken to his Wife and can confirm that Chris has passed away Sad Sad day, another good Guy Taken early.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Life is precious.  Don't take it for granted.  Chris lived it to the max and went out doing something that he loves.  This hits me hard because I have young kids, as did Chris.  I always admired him for his exercise work ethic and have hoped to get there myself.  And now he is gone due to an encounter with a truck.

I hope it is appropriate that I post this picture of his beautiful kids, just posted this morning by his wife, apparently right before this terrible news.

I am thinking about a collection for the family, if anyone has any ideas on an honest, online, way to do it.

15823659_1288205624573982_8343028584903570914_n.jpg

Count me in with this collection if it could be done properly.

• Like 1

I'm reasonably new to the forum and never knew the guy but count me in. He ticks my box as a good guy who lived life to the full. We're here for a good time not a long time. Carpe Diem.

• Like 4
  • Forum Support

Chris was a good man. Our thoughts for his family.

• Like 2