Western union

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Last year i borrowed some cash to the family in the Phils and yes we agreed a term and what i am wanting back and yes many may be laughing there socks of now thinking of what i am going to say.

Well laugh on the other side of your face my friends , yes it was  a few days later but it was sent to me.

Well this is where the problems start,

I use world remit and kabiyan to send money over there, i dont like western union and there charges ,

Anyway after going to two local shops in England all i got was sorry we dont do western union anymore , you will have to go into the city, well into the city i went and after waiting in the queue it was my turn, i shown them the details and i heard the person behind the counter have "we got any cash", sorry we cant give out today as we have not that amount of cash, 

Well this is going to be my forth attempt to get my cash and its really giving me a bad time to give it again if this is what i have to go through to get it back.

Right now you can all have a laugh, the cash i sent was at a great rate but i explained i want back what i have sent in ££££££££ not peso, and yes with the rubbish rate it is at the moment i got back what it is in pesos , and yes i am short, i did try to explain to them but all i got was lots of smiles and thank you and even  loads of blessings, i wonder if those behind the webcam was was laughing there socks of too

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Steve, it is called the other Foot, Like VAT it is the Ruling day that matters Today 12.5% and Tomorrow. 13% No one ever gets what they SEND back If you send at 61 peso and the rate drops to 58 next day they will return at the days rate they returned.  Man, if you were in business  would't you do the same ? exchange rates determine how we Live :huh: and they are all in business to make a profit :89:

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Steve, it is called the other Foot, Like VAT it is the Ruling day that matters Today 12.5% and Tomorrow. 13% No one ever gets what they SEND back If you send at 61 peso and the rate drops to 58 next day they will return at the days rate they returned.  Man, if you were in business  would't you do the same ? exchange rates determine how we Live :huh: and they are all in business to make a profit :89:

Will not happen again Jack, at this rate there is no one left to say NO to in the family now, so hay its turned into a nice day , plus Ems has said she will make it right out of her savings, but trying to say her and mine savings are as one " i had better not go there had i"

• Like 1