Back to Philippines 26th Jan until 3rd Feb

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Hi All

We will be coming back to Philippines on 26th Jan 2017 to do my reporting in Manila and then on 27th to Olongapo for 2 nights (iCove Hotel) and on to our house in Aglipay for 3 nights then back to Manila (Manila Hotel) for one night.

Anyone fancy a cold one please get in touch and I will do my best to fit into the plans.

6 days and counting!!!

Paul

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, PaulB said:

Anyone fancy a cold one please get in touch and I will do my best to fit into the plans.

Sure but if not too much to ask can you deliver to Cebu :thumbsup:

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 1/20/2017 at 2:50 PM, PaulB said:

Hi All

We will be coming back to Philippines on 26th Jan 2017 to do my reporting in Manila and then on 27th to Olongapo for 2 nights (iCove Hotel) and on to our house in Aglipay for 3 nights then back to Manila (Manila Hotel) for one night.

6 days and counting!!!

Paul

Not sure if I could make it over to Baretto but if you plan to get over to the freeport, let me know.  We had a rough week with all of us sick except my wife, who seems to have a good immune system!  We hired a new live in maid today, so we will have to keep a close eye on her for a while.

I just looked for iCove on Google maps, as I had not heard of it.  I noticed that Sit n Bull resto is a few blocks away.  I have not eaten there yet but have heard good things about it, if you need some place nearby to try.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
On 1/19/2017 at 10:50 PM, PaulB said:

Hi All

6 days and counting!!!

Paul

Hello Paul, I would love to hook up with you in my hometown of PO City but I'm stuck in southern CA and still waiting to hit the lotto for airline tickets.....he, he.

I always enjoy reading your posts, especially the one with HD view of your property taken from an aerial drone.  Warm regards to you and your family.  

Respectfully Jake

• Like 2