A Reward for good work K12 year 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

You bet, a proud dad writes this :thumbsup:

Well done Dad!  I'm looking forward to a new TV series called CSI Duma!  Your daughter will be the star of the show.

• 1 year later...
nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
On 1/31/2017 at 8:39 PM, Jack Peterson said:

In line with another Topic on Youth Today & all I have said, I say this to you

My wife went to the School Yesterday and again this Morning about the Outstanding Balance for this year (It was Lower than expected)

It would Appear that TM ( Our daughter) had received a Discount of 5.000 peso for achievements throughout the year to date, Getting on the Deans list 3 times out of 4 quarters and maintaining 83% all year she was Given the 5.000 p Discount. So to show that hard work pays off, we have given her (TM) the 5.000 p as a Reward.  I am sure that she will be overjoyed and of course we hope it all continues. Having said what I have on the other Topic I don't take any of it back but this Reward is our way of saying Well done and hope that it will instill in her mind that her Future really is in her hands.

As Parents we have I feel, done all we can to Help and Guide her, The rest is now up to her, Maybe as I have with her Mother got a good Daughter as well.

The Dean told "A" that he felt sure that she (TM) will make the Graduation with a Straight A next year and thus get into the UNI Forensic Course she wants to Do, without many obstacles  :smile:

You bet, a proud dad writes this :thumbsup:

It appears to me that the best thing going for her is loving and caring parents. 

Great job my friend 

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Congratulation Jack & family, it's nice to hear a good news post and all the best to her in her future. Don't worry about the boys coming into her life, I'm sure your wife has sat down with her and explained the consequences of unwanted pregnancy can have on her future career. I think from past posts you have said she is 17+, this is mum's time to finish raising her. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

I think from past posts you have said she is 17+, this is mum's time to finish raising her. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Of course my Friend, This Topic is old now and she is 19+ and at Doctors Hospital University (Cebu) Reading Medicine ( now that will through a few I know :SugarwareZ-005:)

• Like 2
  • Love it 1