Dumaguete Gathering Thursday March 9

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)

To all the members at Dumaguete gathering today, enjoy your day, have a few beers and laughs.  Would have loved to be there.

Moderator's edit:  The thread kind of morphed into next month's gathering so I changed the title to reflect the date of the March Gathering.  Apologies to Mogo but thanks for starting the thread in the first place :7500:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

have a few beers and laughs.

:hystery: :whistling: :thumbsup:  expats.jpg + beer sori sori.jpg = Happy chappies 

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, mogo51 said:

To all the members at Dumaguete gathering today, enjoy your day, have a few beers and laughs.  Would have loved to be there.

Yes me to will be soon I expect, happy buy a round

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: :whistling: :thumbsup:  expats.jpg + beer sori sori.jpg = Happy chappies 

Wow, you guys are stylin'!  One of these days, just one of these days....you guys will make my day!

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I know I did not get there until 1:15 (filipino time don'tcha know) so probably not us.  We like to sit far from the madding crowd so people don't overhear our loud voices and so smokers can smoke.

There's always next month.  I was at BI between 10:30 and 11 so we may have seen each other then and not recognized each other.  I was the handsome one in that crowd of expats  :hystery::hystery::hystery: at least thats what the girls tell me (but I have learned that girls lie; can you imagine that?)

Anyway, a good time was had by all, as per usual, so keep it in mind for next month.

I was the guy on the maroon shirt asking them if they knew what day in April my extension expired since idiot me didn't take a pick of my passport before I sent it to US Embassy Manila to get renewed.

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Dumaguete meet 3 Stooge's.jpg :hystery: How on earth did you miss us?

I didn't mean 3 guys at a table without female company, I meant 3 separate tables with one guy by himself at each.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, AlwaysRt said:

I didn't mean 3 guys at a table without female company, I meant 3 separate tables with one guy by himself at each.

:hystery: It's OK we started to talk to each other again later:mocking:

• Like 4