How Filipinas choose a mate

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Domino22 said:

Here Here!! I have never been married and do not plan on it. Well as of a few years ago. Went thru a 3.5 year fiancee' nightmare and $50,000 on the one I wanted. Came down to me getting into an argument at the US embassy in Bogota' with a "employee" and I won and got her a visa to the states. Visa delivered - plane ticket bought - and the night before she was going to fly to Texas she called me and said she was not coming !! Now that is the short story. So after that I have a different look on life and will only focus on my happiness and pee on the rest of the world so to speak. Not meant to be mean or direct that thought on anyone or a group. But I got burned, on a side note part of the $50g I spent was some really good putang in Aruba all over Colombia and Central America and many nights in Bogota'. Dang she was smoking hot in all way's. She is still in Colombia and I was played but I also had the time of my life. Would I do it again Hell Ya but I am smarter now and would use that to my advantage maybe drop the price down to $5,000.00 So that said I re-focused my life saved my money and will retire in the Philippines at age 58 and single. My assets will remain in the states. I am looking forward to the Filipina who chooses me, game on!

I'm sure if you approached the Embassy to show you were played they could cancel her Visa. It could be looked on as your parting gift and maybe even send a signal out to her friends that things in life aren't always free. I know the UK has a system in place for such eventualities.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I know the UK has a system in place for such eventualities.

Yes it has and I would have thought the US were the same Visa's are a privilege not a right, many forget this, I am sure that if this was reported it would most definitely (In my mind) be looked on as a Scam

• Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Domino22 said:

Here Here!! I have never been married and do not plan on it. Well as of a few years ago. Went thru a 3.5 year fiancee' nightmare and $50,000 on the one I wanted. Came down to me getting into an argument at the US embassy in Bogota' with a "employee" and I won and got her a visa to the states. Visa delivered - plane ticket bought - and the night before she was going to fly to Texas she called me and said she was not coming !! Now that is the short story. So after that I have a different look on life and will only focus on my happiness and pee on the rest of the world so to speak. Not meant to be mean or direct that thought on anyone or a group. But I got burned, on a side note part of the $50g I spent was some really good putang in Aruba all over Colombia and Central America and many nights in Bogota'. Dang she was smoking hot in all way's. She is still in Colombia and I was played but I also had the time of my life. Would I do it again Hell Ya but I am smarter now and would use that to my advantage maybe drop the price down to $5,000.00 So that said I re-focused my life saved my money and will retire in the Philippines at age 58 and single. My assets will remain in the states. I am looking forward to the Filipina who chooses me, game on!

Colombia...now that's a country full of dangerous women! 

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
On 3/6/2017 at 10:55 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

foreigners to share all the wondrous positive experiences here

I am one of them.

If you have or have not noticed I also include the pleasant experiences I have enjoyed here and there have been many.

At the same time I feel it is a responsibility to also post negative experiences. 

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

If you have or have not noticed

I apologize for not noticing the many positive experiences you have posted.  Its like the rainy day syndrome.  If it rains for a week it is very easy to forget that the previous month was filled with sunny days.

Please continue posting as you wish.  If its OK with the forum owner its OK with me.  I will not try to "push your buttons" :7500:

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted
On 3/2/2017 at 10:06 AM, Jake said:

Being alone doesn't necessarily mean being lonely.  

Well said, Kuya Jake! 

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Julia said:

Well said, Kuya Jake! 

Miss Julia!  How's my favorite business executive?  Warmest regards to you and your family.  

Respectfully Kuya Jake

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
bows00
Posted
Posted
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:28 PM, davewe said:

BTW, I really don't say any of this negatively. I assume when there is money there will always be people who want it, whether in the Philippines or in the West. Hell, if any of you have any money - I'll be your friend:hystery:

Money may attract the wrong type of girl, but not always. 

I believe women are not necessarily after the money, but are naturally attracted to men that have the ability to generate wealth.  It's built into their DNA and is part of their survival instinct.  They are attracted to strength, and money is power.  And so is confidence which takes years to develop (another reason why some women prefer older men).  

Doesn't this make some of you old farts out there feel a little better about yourselves?

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, bows00 said:

I believe women are not necessarily after the money, but are naturally attracted to men that have the ability to generate wealth. 

I would have believed that, had I not watched Coal Miner's Daughter, wherein it was the man who was attracted to a woman who he could see had a talent to generate wealth.

• Like 1