Urgent Accommodation Help Needed...

paul
Posted
Posted

Greetings folks,A little while back, I posted on the "another forum" Forums, looking for a resort for a friend.He is particular in that he wants a resort that is set up, some what, like the one we visited during his trip, last year: Clicky Clicky If you notice in the images, you will see that the rooms are situated around the pool. This is what he wants, because the resort offers a bit more privacy for the guests, while they swim. (It also allows Filipinas who wish to go topless or naked, a bit more freedom to do so.)Anyway, does any member here know of a resort that would have a similar layout? This is very important, due to him arriving the second week of November. I need to get reservations and a plan done for him, prior to him arriving then. There will be four of us going on this trip, as well. So, we will need two rooms. Now that it is in the high season, it may begin being a bit more difficult to do, as the days roll on.Thanks for any help you may provide.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Greetings folks,A little while back, I posted on the LinC Forums, looking for a resort for a friend.He is particular in that he wants a resort that is set up, some what, like the one we visited during his trip, last year: Clicky Clicky If you notice in the images, you will see that the rooms are situated around the pool. This is what he wants, because the resort offers a bit more privacy for the guests, while they swim. (It also allows Filipinas who wish to go topless or naked, a bit more freedom to do so.)Anyway, does any member here know of a resort that would have a similar layout? This is very important, due to him arriving the second week of November. I need to get reservations and a plan done for him, prior to him arriving then. There will be four of us going on this trip, as well. So, we will need two rooms. Now that it is in the high season, it may begin being a bit more difficult to do, as the days roll on.Thanks for any help you may provide.
I dont think this is what your looking for but plenty of pools here http://www.cebuspring.com/ 7_3_205[1].gif

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If you notice in the images, you will see that the rooms are situated around the pool. This is what he wants, because the resort offers a bit more privacy for the guests, while they swim. (It also allows Filipinas who wish to go topless or naked, a bit more freedom to do so.)Anyway, does any member here know of a resort that would have a similar layout?
I think this may be what you want.http://www.intosanresort.com/It is in Danao. Not on the ocean but not far from it. The pools and water slides are incredible (for this part of the Philippines anyway) and, whenever I have been, (on weekdays), there is never anyone there. You can rent a regular room for 1600 a night or just rent an overnight Cabana, with aircon, right in front of the pool, for 1,000. (regular 9am till 9pm Cabanas with no aircon are 600 only)The reason I think you will like it is because the pool winds in and out so it is not one huge open area and there are lots of secluded spots. I do not know the management's attitude towards nudity but they do not seem to have much for security patrols. It would be a great place for a bunch of expats with 'liberal' attitudes to have an all night pool party if the management is agreeable (and it ain't far from Cebu)There is another alternative . . Stay at the El Salvador in Danao:http://www.nida.ch/cebusalvador/It is very nice, with pool and restaurant and on the ocean but a bit pricier. You can do an overnight pool party or two at the intosan which is only a short ride away.

chimellie
Posted
Posted
If you notice in the images, you will see that the rooms are situated around the pool. This is what he wants, because the resort offers a bit more privacy for the guests, while they swim. (It also allows Filipinas who wish to go topless or naked, a bit more freedom to do so.)
Paul..Please let me know where he decides to take the Filipina to... SugarwareZ-053.gif We stayed at Virgin Beach Resort a few years back. The place was quite, not many people go there so lots of privacy, they have a pool about 40 yards away from the room and people can't see you swimming, when we were there we didn't see any children .http://virginbeachresort.spaces.live.com/photos/

paul
Posted
Posted

Hi Chi, and others,Well, we will see, for sure. He has already been to the north end of the island, so I think Virgin is out. Well, that is, he has been in the Bogo, Daanbantayan, and San Remegio areas. I will make it a point to post information, and the photos that I can, anyway. SugarwareZ-007.gif :SugarwareZ-010: By the way, Tom, I don't think you have enough smileys for this forum. I think you need a few thousand more! :36_1_50[1]: :23_11_62[1]:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
. I will make it a point to post information, and the photos that I can, anyway. SugarwareZ-007.gif :SugarwareZ-010: By the way, Tom, I don't think you have enough smileys for this forum. I think you need a few thousand more! :welcome: :as-if:
Hey PaulMy idea is that eventually we will only have to communicate by using smileys, that would save time on typing, good idea or what? :welcome: :lol:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I love the emoticons :welcome: and I asked Paul to put more on "another forum" but he did not want to. They really help us show our feelings as well and may help to prevent a lot of arguments when people know who the jokers are and as Tom said, it helps us post less words and still get our point across. Happy.gif :welcome:

paul
Posted
Posted

Emoticons, as everyone knows, is something I use sparingly. Others may use them a bit more. I just don't see the need for me to do so. :PNow, to get back on topic, I am looking at the resort in Danao, the one with the long pool, Intosan.However, I am still looking at other resorts too, on Cebu and elsewhere.

cagayanstar
Posted
Posted

...since you mentioned elsewhere,here in CDO I can recommend Appleyard Resort and Hotel and Chali Beach Resort. :SugarwareZ-015:

paul
Posted
Posted
...since you mentioned elsewhere,here in CDO I can recommend Appleyard Resort and Hotel and Chali Beach Resort. :SugarwareZ-015:
http://www.cdoguide.com/hotels/resort/chali-coco.htmlIs this the place? Whether it is or not, thanks for the information. I just need to have contact information on any resort I locate. Thanks!