Annoying habit

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 3/18/2017 at 3:05 PM, jpbago said:

You won pie...we got apple, chelly, and laison...sore wee....no apple, no laison...what pie you won

You do that very well.  Maybe we are the students in actuality.

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Bit Harsh mate,:shades: Remember where we are. In a country full of them that never seem to listen,  End with one and all you get is another and have to start all over again :571c66d400c8c_1(103): 

Just saying :thumbsup:

I hear you :thumbsup:

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Domino22 said:

At what point do you take control of this issue without sleeping alone? explanation needed please.

How big is space?  Well, in simplest form of an answer;

This is the like the age old question, "What man will ever understand a woman?"  Just like every woman is different, every relationship is as different also.  The best any of us can do is love, learn, adjust/adapt.  In that order I suspect.  :89:  But just in case, keep a pillow handy.

• Like 4

intrepid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

End with one and all you get is another and have to start all over again :571c66d400c8c_1(103): 

Like I posted in your Quotes topic,....The grass may look greener on the other side of the fence,...but it still needs mowed!

Or trade one set of problems for another set of problems!

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I think mine is finally getting into my way of thinking. It's taken a while but she's not getting to the stage where I just have to look at her and she says " I'll listen promise". It's taken a month but she now agrees that every time I stop her and tell her to wait until I'm finished talking before butting in she actually finds out what I'm going to say.

There's still a way to go but I'm a stubborn bugger and won't give up. My new mission is to discuss possible places to live without her hearing just the one location and saying " so you've decided we're living there".

I've been mentioning a few places to her over the last week and I always mention at least three places and tell her we have to weigh up the pros and cons with each area and the ability to sell up and move on if we decide we don't like the place after all. I don't even get to the third location before she decides I've made my mind up want to live where I've mentioned. I actually got to the end of my sentence yesterday before she told me I'd made my mind up. She speaks and understands English perfectly so I asked her to repeat what I just said and she started laughing. She couldn't name two of the places I'd mentioned. She just locked onto one place and decided that's the one I'd chosen. She's now been made fully aware that if she continues to not listen I'll be making all the decisions and if she doesn't like it she knows where the door is.

reminds of texting, if two subjects, two texts, three subjects and so on.

Regardless how well educated, how good the spoken English is some how what ever one says just does not seem to compute internally as would expect. Just gotta roll with the punches, keep on smiling.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, RBM said:

reminds of texting, if two subjects, two texts, three subjects and so on.

Mine went to a wake on Friday, her and her niece spoke on the phone for at least 30 mins before they went, What did they talk about when there? YEP! exactly the same subject :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I think mine is finally getting into my way of thinking. It's taken a while but she's not getting to the stage where I just have to look at her and she says " I'll listen promise". It's taken a month but she now agrees that every time I stop her and tell her to wait until I'm finished talking before butting in she actually finds out what I'm going to say.

There's still a way to go but I'm a stubborn bugger and won't give up. My new mission is to discuss possible places to live without her hearing just the one location and saying " so you've decided we're living there".

I've been mentioning a few places to her over the last week and I always mention at least three places and tell her we have to weigh up the pros and cons with each area and the ability to sell up and move on if we decide we don't like the place after all. I don't even get to the third location before she decides I've made my mind up want to live where I've mentioned. I actually got to the end of my sentence yesterday before she told me I'd made my mind up. She speaks and understands English perfectly so I asked her to repeat what I just said and she started laughing. She couldn't name two of the places I'd mentioned. She just locked onto one place and decided that's the one I'd chosen. She's now been made fully aware that if she continues

Are you sure we are not talking about my SO :whistling:

• Like 2

Domino22
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I take it you are Not married to a Filipina yet? Scratching Head.jpg

I guess it shows. I'm scared!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Domino22 said:

I guess it shows. I'm scared!

thumbs-up-homer.png we've all bin there my friend, so  a little later, we can Watch this space..jpg and then you can tell us all about it, having read your other Posts on another Topic  I see your Point & understand the way you are thinking:shades:

Jack:shades:

Morning All:morning1:

• Like 1

David B
Posted
Posted

Learning to handle the tampo will come soon as well as these other miscommunication issues. I love this journey and feel lucky to be on it.

• Like 3