Authentic, Spicy BBQ Sauce Now Available for Delivery in the Philippines

Jake
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, JeSsDaDdY said:

large.dcs013.jpg

Bacon-wrapped barbecue chicken. Made with Lil' Jessie's Kickass BBQ Sauce!

MA SARAP PARE!  

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Package arrive from Lil Jessie's and well packaged I must add.

P1010235.JPGP1010238.JPG

Stay tuned for the taste test  :th_thbarbaque:

• Like 4

insite
Posted
Posted

Hi Jessie,

I think you need to work on your registration PW page - no matter what eclectic variance I enter its not being accepted

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.06.23 PM.png

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, insite said:

Hi Jessie,

I think you need to work on your registration PW page - no matter what eclectic variance I enter its not being accepted

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.06.23 PM.png

Hi. Thanks for the message. I will check on that immediately. The image is not clear.. Does that show that it's telling you to enter a stronger password? Thanks again.

insite
Posted
Posted

Here it is again hopefully clearer - its taking 24 keystrokes on numbers , letters etc to get an acceptable pw

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 3.42.25 PM copy.jpg

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, insite said:

Here it is again hopefully clearer - its taking 24 keystrokes on numbers , letters etc to get an acceptable pw

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 3.42.25 PM copy.jpg

Hi and thanks for the feedack. The only way I can recreate the problem is if I used simple dictionary words. If I used obscure letters and numbers, though, I can create a password with 12 characters (which is the minimum character length). I tested this in FF, Chrome and Edge. Dont know about others. The e-commerce software I use, just had an update not long ago and password enforcement was a change mentioned. Thanks again for the heads up, though. Will code in a message on the registration page about minimum PW requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

So I've taste tested the kick ass sauce. Different than the Australian style BBQ sauce so I'm judging on what it tastes like to me as I have no idea what American style sauce normally tastes like.

First is the regular sauce. 

Sweet and tangy with a warm heat. The taste sort of kicks in a few seconds after it's consumed. Goes well with chicken nuggets. Wife and I both liked it.

Mild Sauce

To me not much hotter that the first and again the real taste hits you after. Also the taste lingers on after consumed. 

Hot sauce

It's hot as the name suggest. If you like hot sauce then you need to try this yourself. Possibly be great for using as a cooking sauce for mexican style dishes.

Overall the sauces were good, tangy and very flavourful. Shipping packaging was excellent. Bottles have a seal on the cap that needs removing to open the bottle so you know it's sealed and never been opened.

Glad I had the chance to taste all 3 sauces and highly recommend them. If other members have tasted lets us know your thoughts. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, insite said:

Send JeSsDaDdY a PM. 

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic