American filmed offering to buy baby

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

So was this guy joking, lost his marbles or just stupid ? 

You can clearly hear him offering to buy in the video. http://pinoytrendingnews.net/the-nerve-this-old-american-casually-offers-to-buy-a-3-month-old-baby-inside-sm-bacolod-for-100-watch/

frozenmystic28
Posted
Posted

7558e3aeb77e8041ce113dbcf7efa8bd

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You can clearly hear him offering to buy

BUY? Crisky he could have stolen one, it happens, it is NOT funny but .............. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Gas
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

All three....methinks.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You can clearly hear him offering to buy in the video. http://pinoytrendingnews.net/the-nerve-this-old-american-casually-offers-to-buy-a-3-month-old-baby-inside-sm-bacolod-for-100-watch/

I think it's a little stupid and a little lost marbles. Saying that to someone you know about their kids is funny and a compliment. You don't say that to people you don't know. You don't even joke about such a thing in a foreign country where sadly there is a lot of poverty and human trafficking is a all too common occurrence. I'm not surprised he got the reaction he got. $100 USD would be an absurdly low number so I don't think he was a pedo. If he had offered $1,000 USD, I would have been looking for a cop to point at him.

Edited by robert k
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I agree with Robert, most likely just a bad case of stupid.  The "yes mam" and the rapid way he backed off at the end kind of indicates he realizes that what was supposed to be a humorous complement did not go over well at all.  I wonder if he realizes just how close he came to having a very bad and painful ending to his day.   Having to explain that it was "all a misunderstanding" from the wrong side of a Philippine jail cell is probably not on his bucket list, and it still just might happen.    

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

I'm gonna remember this pickup line.....his douche bag way to make a compliment to the mother.  What a freakin' loser!

• Like 2