Manchester Suicide Bomber, England.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, earthdome said:

Isn't Saudi Arabia part of the problem? Were not most of the 911 hijackers from Saudi? Aren't the Saudi's the ones who fund the establishment of fundamentalist wahabi schools?

Yes maybe but that is not what I was getting at being Part of a problem means you can be part of the Solution. Some may say if you are not Part of the Solution you must be part of the problem, I think this works both ways. We have to start somewhere and this Guy is welcoming many to his camp, Time to Suss him Out, if he is all Bad, do the people visiting him or having him in our camp see it as Worthwhile, Do we not Embrace our enemies at times. Letting things fester does no good as we surely must know Doing Nothing, is just adding to a problem in my mind, But....................:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Jack.:huh:

Morning All:morning1:

virginprune
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, robert k said:

Ctrl and Alt, left click and hold, mouse over what you want to copy, right click, select copy, go to the page you want to copy the link to, click on page where you want it, right click, select paste.

16 minutes ago, robert k said:

Ctrl and Alt, left click and hold, mouse over what you want to copy, right click, select copy, go to the page you want to copy the link to, click on page where you want it, right click, select paste.

How does that work on an iPad?

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, virginprune said:

I wouldn't know about an ipad, but people always tell me they can do anything, maybe they were wrong. So I guess that would mean the answer is no, you can't post a link.

Some people have been known to copy and type out the web address from the browser.

Edited by robert k
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, virginprune said:

I would say the same as a smart phone. To copy a link in the browser address bar you put your finger on the link and hold, it will go blue and options open up, choose copy. If copying a link from a page same principle. If wanting to copy a news article then place finger on first word and hold until 2 blue symbols show, then drag the second one over what you want to copy, all will go blue, look and choose copy. In the editor here to place link or copied text hold finger in editor and the word paste will show. tap it and Bob's your uncle.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

virginprune
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I would say the same as a smart phone. To copy a link in the browser address bar you put your finger on the link and hold, it will go blue and options open up, choose copy. If copying a link from a page same principle. If wanting to copy a news article then place finger on first word and hold until 2 blue symbols show, then drag the second one over what you want to copy, all will go blue, look and choose copy. In the editor here to place link or copied text hold finger in editor and the word paste will show. tap it and Bob's your uncle.  :thumbsup:

Thanks I'll give that a try! I must admit, I've gone off this iPad really. The connectivity is poor, it is frustrating for other reasons too like rubbish camera and bulky to carry about. My SO's Huawei phone however is so much better in every way so considering getting myself one soon.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 5/24/2017 at 7:49 AM, scott h said:

No but he was the child of refugees Gratefuled. That is one of the arguments against letting in all the refugees.

Almost impossible, but there are many tell tales. I point to pictures of these "extremists" that have been shown after such attacks in the past. Almost all have long unkempt beards (as in keeping with ultra ultra orthodox  Islamic teaching. Unless they are an American Amish  or an orthodox Jewish tourist (but they wear sideburn curls) , or a member of ZZ tops fan club. It might be a safe bet that they are a very religious Muslim and therefore "might" be susceptible to radicalization.

But to do anything about them would require "profiling" and once that starts the media will go after what ever official orders it with a vengeance.

That is one of the drawbacks of democratic societies, leaders will rarely make a hard unpopular decision that might effect their next reelection.

Here, here Scott.  Whilstever the people in  power continue with this soft approach to terrorism, refugee acceptance etc., then these appalling acts of 'terrorism' will continue unabated.  

We will of course continue to be called 'radical nationalists' by the illogical refugee supporters.  Well I say 'so be it'.  We must protect our countries from these 'radical ratbags'.  The only way this can happen IMO is restrict entry.  Make them remain in their own countries and help sort out their own problems.

In my main life job, I had a lot of contact with refugees to Australia in the 70's,80's and made many friends of these hard working people, who just wanted to make a new start in Oz and have a good life.  The ensuing generations however, seem to have a different agenda and now we have ongoing racial problems, much centred around the Middle Eastern countries.  

This is just a reality, and has been exasperated by 'boat people refugees'.  Unfortunately many of these people would make good citizens, but we must adhere to Immigration Law.  Many of these people are queue jumpers and the people who are trying to get to Oz (and other countries) are adversely affected.

If you put anytime into internet social media, you will see that most Germans are less than impressed with the 1 million refugees that Murkel allowed into the country.  Their problems are just beginning and the country will regret this silly decision.

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Hopefully not too off topic but I just watched a program today called Isis verses the Russians. It should be made compulsory viewing for all those liberals we see on the TV spouting about love not hate, unity, no borders etc. It's filmed by a team of reporters that Isis use to spread their word to the public. They go through loads of middle men and get invited to visit Isis camps high up in the mountains of Afghanistan etc. 

Contrary to public information Isis works well at times with other terror groups like the Taliban etc. They carry out joint operations in one country but in another they may be at war with each other. They even filmed female Isis fighters for the first time.

The one thing that jumped out was the fighting had little to do with what the West had done in the Middle East it was purely spreading Islam and converting or killing the Infidel. They said they would fight in any country where the Infidel lived until the whole World praised Allah. It wasn't about revenge, it was the calling of Allah to kill the infidel. It never mattered if the infidel was a nice person. They'd even went into some of the poorest villages in Afghanistan where there were poor farmers and murdered, raped and kidnapped the children. You either fitted in with their system or you died.

The West's media has so much to answer for as I feel they are letting the public down all in the name of Political Correctness. They should publish facts not feelings. I don't think anyone could point out a country where the Islamic faith is in the majority that doesn't punish those that go against Islam with anything but death. From my experience when they are in the minority they go along with the society they are in but once they dominate stand by. I think the West is now seeing it in our cities.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I don't think anyone could point out a country where the Islamic faith is in the majority that doesn't punish those that go against Islam with anything but death.

Malaysia?

Malaysia.jpg

• Like 1