Shipping /crate companies advice

Analytically Correct
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

I need to ship two bicycles (high-end), golf clubs, a few big boxes and a couple of suit cases to Palawan.  Does anyone have any company recommendations?  Should I go the container route?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

What is the shipping origin?

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

Analytically Correct
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Old55 said:

What is the shipping origin?

Eastern USA.

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

I have used UMAC on several occasions from the UK. Everything I have shipped has always arrived intact.

They have branches throughout the US. http://www.umaccargo.net/branches.html

Ken

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

You can probably bring your golf clubs and suit cases with you on the plane. As for your bikes, you can buy just about any bike you want here. I've seen many nice mountain bikes here. 

I left a custom made set of golf clubs back home in California. I did buy a nice Schwinn Mountain bike (15000Pesos) here but it was stolen. Someone just cut the cable and rode off in broad daylight. 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

You can probably bring your golf clubs and suit cases with you on the plane. As for your bikes, you can buy just about any bike you want here. I've seen many nice mountain bikes here.

Sometimes the simplest answers are the best. Besides, depending on where you settle here, you might take one look at the traffic here and decide that life is worth more than riding a bike around.

Unfortunately we have already lost a member who was killed in a bike mishap here.

• Like 5