Y not

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 6/9/2017 at 8:45 AM, sonjack2847 said:

Next Thursday 15th June we are going to meet at Y not on the boulevard in Dumaguete. Everybody is welcome if you have time.

Enjoy guys.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

As the one with a camera, I was the designated provider of proof that there were no San Miguel Light beers on the table :hystery:

Four um 4.jpgGet Together.jpg

Well Dave you don`t have to prove that to me.Sexyman in the grey there.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well Dave you don`t have to prove that to me.Sexyman in the grey there.

I was not sure where to put this but as it was mentioned I will put it here.

For those not knowing and to save typing so much, these Photos and narrative concern a day out On Thursday 15/6/ 2017. Present were Dave (Dave Hound_driver) Steve, (Always right) Kev (Sonjack) and myself (Jack Peterson) Clockwise in the Photos.

Not long ago I had to go up to the Barangay Hall for a Signature, There was a Guy (Foreigner) In line that I thought I know you (Yet I don't)

Then it came to me. He was the Chap sat at the End Table just before the Entrance that had a local lady Join him Later Now they were both Drinking SMB Lite. Dave Ordered a Pilsen, on the way in, the Local lady (Who did not have a drink at this time I seem to remember, Stopped the Girl and I guess ordered a Lite Now what if she (the waitress) gets the Bar to pull up an SMB & a lite and the Bar ask who, the Girl in her hurry just says for the Foreigner Dave & forgets to say but the lite, is for the Other Foreigner just here So Dave gets charged for Both and the other Table gets undercharged by 1 lite.

Funny how you Remember things when something else rings your bell, can't speak for Steve but Kevin and I always check with each other as we have been done before. Mine was right, Kev's was right, I Presume steve's was right, now I can only think this may have Happened on Dave's

1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

As the one with a camera, I was the designated provider of proof that there were no San Miguel Light beers on the table :hystery:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well if you see her again, and if she is cute :whistling: , point her out so I can decide if I want to buy her another :hystery:

Cute she was not :shades:

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

And no rain fairies.The only downside was Dave was overcharged.He did question it but the girl who made the mistake had finished her shift.

Actually I think I was taken to the cleaners too. My back was hurting so damn bad by that time I didn't care enough to put my glasses on to check (which makes it my fault). Pretty sure 3 beers and 2 cokes should not be p290 though.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Actually I think I was taken to the cleaners too. My back was hurting so damn bad by that time I didn't care enough to put my glasses on to check (which makes it my fault). Pretty sure 3 beers and 2 cokes should not be p290 though.

:89:  beer san miguel.jpg X 3 = 120 + coke.jpg x 2 = 170 + 120 = 290 Total

This what we were saying about Non Alcohol Beverages @ 85 peso against Beer @ 40 peso Bad but it is what it is my Friend

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89:  beer san miguel.jpg X 3 = 120 + coke.jpg x 2 = 170 + 120 = 290 Total

This what we were saying about Non Alcohol Beverages @ 85 peso against Beer @ 40 peso Bad but it is what it is my Friend

WOW, had no idea they served Coke with 'coke' in it :bonk: That must make a bottle of water about p200 each then...

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

WOW, had no idea they served Coke with 'coke' in it :bonk: That must make a bottle of water about p200 each then...

what can I sayWho knows (dave.jpg I would be Frightened to ask :huh:

• Like 3