Who are your friends?

jpbago
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

He said he missed his friends back in the Philippines that he would drink beer with. We said that he could make friends here and drink beer with them. He quit after a couple of months on the jab and we assume he went back to the Philippines.

I know of a guy here, a cousin, that returned after 6 months in Texas because "there are too many rules". He likes to drink everywhere, smoke everywhere, drive his unregistered unlicensed m/c with no helmet, and not have to work. His aunt spent lots of money to give him an opportunity yet he blew it. He says "Life is good in the Philippines", in Ilongo. He doesn't like to speak English either as it gives him a nosebleed. 

• Like 5

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, jpbago said:

I know of a guy here, a cousin, that returned after 6 months in Texas because "there are too many rules". He likes to drink everywhere, smoke everywhere, drive his unregistered unlicensed m/c with no helmet, and not have to work. His aunt spent lots of money to give him an opportunity yet he blew it. He says "Life is good in the Philippines", in Ilongo. He doesn't like to speak English either as it gives him a nosebleed. 

"undisciplined" is the only word that I can think of and that goes for many here in the PI.

• Like 3

Mr-T
Posted
Posted
On June 29, 2017 at 8:01 AM, jpbago said:

I also knows a few filipinos just like that here. For them the good life is drinking at every opportunity they have. That is their only goal in life. Not saying there is anything wrong with that if that is what they want. The Filipino wife"s

are the ones who goes abroad and work. One guy got caught driving DWI in California and he just cannot understand why they took his license. So he return to the Ph. Wife bought him a new SUV. Now he is very happy. 

Sorry this is off topic.

• Like 1