One Thousand Jollibees

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

There are now 1,000 Jollibee stores in the Philippines and approximately 200 overseas. The corporate goal is 4,000 stores. Impressive, except when you compare them to McDonalds with 36,899 stores serving some 68 million customers everyday.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Impressive, except when you compare them to McDonalds with 36,899 stores serving some 68 million customers everyday.

True but I read Mc Doos is in the decline for popularity and thats why so many changes to the menu and now with the self serve kiosk system being rolled out I doubt if they will be as big as they once were. 

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

True but I read Mc Doos is in the decline for popularity and thats why so many changes to the menu and now with the self serve kiosk system being rolled out I doubt if they will be as big as they once were. 

In the US I don't think kiosks would lessen business. I agree that kiosks are cold and impersonal, probably useless to try and get their phone#. Kiosks for the Philippines would have to be completely redesigned for Out Of Stock.

• Like 5

virginprune
Posted
Posted

A thousand places to avoid eating in wow!

• Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We just got back from Boracay and they have 3 Jollibees now.  One on the main road, between Stations 1 and 2, one on the beach, and one at the new City Mall. 

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I have learned to find something I like, because filipinas love Jollibee.  They make decent fries and the morning hotcakes with coffee is ok

They do decent fried chicken also.

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I used JB in the past but they stopped doing the chili hotdog so now it is Chowking for me.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

JB is the only place to eat at Mactan airport, the others are terrible.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, jpbago said:

JB is the only place to eat at Mactan airport, the others are terrible.

Jollibee has one Big Logistic and Stock replenishment problem, I like to eat there as well as one of it's other outlets Chow King But all too many times it is  out of Stock.jpg

Edited by Jack Peterson
Spelling AGAIN
  • Like 3